" Um... " Louis says. " Harry wait! " Louis shouts and all eyes were on Louis now.

" What? " Harry says.

" Come back right here for a second. " Louis says and Harry walks back towards Louis. " I know we haven't talked since the band broke up and you have been ignoring my calls.... "

" Louis! This is the time and place to talk about this. "

" Yes! Yes it is this is the perfect time and I have to do it in front of all these people to show you how much I care about you and how much I can't live without you! " Louis grabs Harry's hand and everyone looked at each other confused. " I know you have loved me since I was 18! When I was on X Factor I don't think that I told you this but....I remember some of your fan mail back in the X Factor days....let me speed this along before they kick me off stage.....Harry I love you... " Louis says and everyone gasped.

" Don't pretend like you all didn't know! " Louis says to them.

" When I let you go I wasn't thinking about me or my feelings for you I just felt like I needed to let you go because I was causing you all this pain that I didn't want you to have...so I thought that it was for your best but I was wrong, I couldn't sleep right and I felt empty, I fractured my kneecap and now I can't play football anymore or any sport because my mind wasn't in the game I was focused more on you with someone else that wasn't me I felt like I let you down because I wasn't the person that was making you smile and I'm sorry and I promise this is going to make up for that.... " Louis says getting on one knee.

" Lou... " Harry covers his face to hide his smile and tears as Louis opened up the ring box.

" Harry....will you marry me? " Louis smiles.

" Yes! " Harry shouts and Niall comes out running on stage.

" HE SAID YES! " Niall shouts and hugs Harry.

Everyone in the audience all clapped expected Taylor frowned and got up.

" Get off! " Louis pushes Niall away from Harry and hugs Harry tight. " I love you. " Louis kisses Harry and slides the ring on his finger.

" I love you too. "

***

" HOW DARE YOU EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT! " Taylor pushes Harry and Louis backstage.

" Hey! " Zayn gets between them. " Don't put your hands on them. "

" PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME A BEARD NOW YOU GAY FAGS! "

" I never told you I loved you and how else would I be good with my mouth and tongue? It's been in Lou's ass! "

" You kissed me with that mouth! " Taylor slaps Harry.

" Okay! Can we get security before I hurt her? " Louis says and security comes and escorts Taylor out.

" I WILL NOT BE KNOWN FOR DATING THAT GAY MEMBER FROM ONE DIRECTION! " she shouts as they carried her away.

" So....what's next? " Harry looks at Louis.

" After I present this next award....we could get a hotel....and you know....so I can show you how much I missed you. " Louis kisses Harry sloppily.

" Ew... " the other groans.

" Sorry fellas.... " Louis says.

" I'M FINALLY GOING TO BE HARRY TOMLINSON! " Harry jumps into Louis's arm. " I loveeeeeeee youuuuuu so muchhhhh. " Harry kisses Louis's neck.

***

" I'm sorry about my last time appearance up here 30 minutes ago....I promise nothing like that will happen again. " Louis apologies. " Okay! The next nominees for new artist of the year.... " Louis points to the screens that shows the nominees. " And the winner for artist of the year.... " Louis opens the envelope and smiles. " My fiancé HARRY STYLES! " Louis says and Harry comes on stage, hugs and kisses Louis.