Chapter 2

Remus and Lily offered to show the girl around Hogwarts after she got sorted into Gryffindor.

"So... what's your name?" Lily asked the recently sorted Gryffindor.

"Ashley, but just call me Ash," she told them as they arrived at the portrait hole.

"Chocolate Frogs, " Lily said to the portrait before it opened to reveal the Gryffindor Common Room. The Common Room was warm and smelt like cinnamon, an ashy kinda smell and an overpowering smell of men's aftershave, for once in her life Ash felt safe.

****

It was dawn when Ash woke up, the girls she shared the room with we're still sleeping, so she crept out of the room quietly and made her way into the Common Room hoping for some peace.

The only problem with that was she didn't release a certain Remus Lupin reading on the couch. She was so focused she didn't hear him saying hello to her, it wasn't until he touched her shoulder.

"Are you ok?" he asked her, Ash nodded and went to sit on the couch.

"Are you sure you are ok?" Remus asked as he sat next to her and placed his book on the coffee table.

Ash nodded before looking straight into Remus' eyes, they were the most perfect shade of brown (don't know what colour they are and the wiki didn't help). They sparkled when the sun came through the window and they sent Ash into a trans.

She didn't know how long she sat there just staring into his eyes, but one thing she did know what it had got to have been a good 2 minutes, but she couldn't look away.

It wasn't until they both started leaning toward each other when she finally realised what she was doing, but it was too late Remus started kissing her. She didn't kiss back right away until she realised how good this could be for her. When they pulled away Remus looked into her eye unsure about what to do now.

"Um... well," he said before looking away toward the floor.

Ash looked at Remus and smirked before putting her hand on his upper thigh "I like you Remus" she said before he stared into her eyes.

"I like you too Ash," he said before leaning in and kissing her once more.

Don't know how I feel about this if you have any suggestions I will be happy to read because I am making this story as I go along so all ideas are welcome.

Always
Hogwarts Princess