Meeting New People

Start from the beginning

Rainbow knows that Trixie will never play soccer outside of School time. This is just random. "Hey Trixie? What makes you come out here?" Rainbow asked. "The great and powerful Trixie is planning a show out here.. but in order to do my trick I must make it into the goal" Trixie said dramatic at first but normal after. "Let me help you how" Rainbow said and helps Trixie. They practiced kicking the ball into the goal and Trixie gets it in after a few tries. "The great and powerful Trixie finally is able to perform her show" Trixie said, dramatic and kicks the ball into the goal. "Nice" Rainbow said. "Thanks for the help Rainbow Dash" Trixie said. "No problem Trixie. Better get back to my friends now" Rainbow points at her friends when mentioned and walks back to them. "Come to my show tonight. It's going to be great!" Trixie yelled back and Rainbow give a thumbs up.

"How was practice with Trixie Rainbow?" Sonic asked. "Good and she is having a show tonight. Do mind if we..?" Rainbow responds. "Sure. Magic right" Sonic said. "Yeah she does magic" Rainbow confirmed. Amy comes back blushing thinking about Flash and then noticed everyone's smirk. "How was your "hangout" Ames?" So I asked using quotation on hangout. "Oh! It was good" she answered. Blaze jumpscare Amy and tickled her. "Gotcha!" Blaze yelled. "Hey I got a text from Timber" Twilight said. "Who?" Blaze asked. "My ex-boyfriend" Twilight answered. "Your what?" Tails asked. "My ex. We met at Camp Everfree on a School field trip. After a while we started to date and soon we kinda broke up" Twilight said. "Alright" Sonic said. "He heard about you guys and wanted to meet you" Twilight said. "Sure. How do we get there though?" Blaze asked. They all then looked at Sonic. "What? You want me to convince Shadow to 'Chaos Control' us there?" Sonic asked. "Actually we were wondering if you could carry us one by one there but that's a better idea" Twilight said. "Oh no" Sonic grumbled to himself and went looking for Shadow.

Shadow and Pinkie Pie were checking out the last minute changes at the Gym when Sonic entered. "Hey Shadow" Sonic greeted. "Hi" Shadow responded. "Hi Sonic!" Pinkie called out. "Hi Pinkie. Um.. Shadow I was was wondering if you could teleport me, Twilight, and Blaze to Everfree Forest" Sonic said. "Excuse me. Where?" Shadow asked. "Just go to the Soccer field and the girls could probably explain it better" Sonic said and they head to the field. "Okay so, we just want Blaze to meet a friend at Everfree Forest and that place is over here" Twilight said, pointing to a map. "There, we participate in Camp Everfree!!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Is that the name of the camp?" Shadow asked. "Yeah it is" Twilight said. "Alright describe the entrance" Shadow said. They describe it. "Alright" Shadow said and takes everyone that's going hands and teleport them to Camp Everfree.

Blaze's POV:
I opened my eyes and it was beautiful. Just like some of the zones just not abnormal for human creatures. "Now Sonic can easily tell me when you're done to get you home" Shadow said and teleport back to Pinkie. "Now who's this Timber?" Sonic asked. "I think he's with his sister let's go find him" Twilight said and we entered the Camp. There were some families, friends, and more just camping and having fun. We went up to a cabin.

There, we met a girl with pink skin, violet pink hair, green and yellow shirt, light blue shorts, daisy crown, and brown shoes with daisies on them. "Hi Gloriosa" Twilight said. "Oh why hello Twilight how are you?" Gloriosa asked. "I'm doing well. Gloriosa? These are some friends of mine. Sonic and Blaze" Twilight introduced us. We say hi. "Hi it's so nice to meet you. Are you campers or visiting?" Gloriosa asked. "Just visiting" Sonic said. "Let me introduce you to my brother Timber" Gloriosa said. She led us to a lake where there were people doing things. Only she led us to a boy helping a little girl to feed the ducks. "Hey Timber? Guess who's visiting" Gloriosa called out. The boy finished helping the girl and came up to us. "Oh hi Twilight. Who are your friends?" Timber asked. "Timber my friends are Sonic and Blaze" Twilight said. "Nice to meet you" Timber said. "Let me show you around" Timber said. He showed them the forest, the lake, and even the cave. "Yeah Camp Everfree is the place to be where you want to camp" Timber said.

I can't help but to look at how amazing he is. I think he noticed! "Yo Blaze was it?" Timber asked me. "Y-yes" I said, stuttering. "Check this out" Timber said and pretended to be a moose dancing around us. I laughed at the silliness. The others laughed too. "Yeah, you and your friends are going to Camp here again soon correct?" Timber asked Twilight. "Yeah in a few weeks" Twilight answered. "Can we join?" Sonic asked. "Yeah of course" Twilight said and Shadow comes back. We teleported back to the School. "Rainbow said something about trying a longer instrumental than what we have now correct?" Shadow asked. "Yeah I nearly forgot about that" Sonic said. "Let's do it guys!" Amy said. We played it and it's amazing. "Totally cool" Rainbow said. "What time was Trixie's show again?" Sonic asked. "Wait. She never said" Rainbow said. "Let's find out" Shadow said and we looked for Trixie. We found Trixie setting up. "The show starts at 8 right here" Trixie explained. "Thx" Sonic said and we practiced the song again at the music room. "Awesome!" Rainbow shouts. We all laughed together and Sonic checks the time. "Oh! It's almost time for the show" he said, checking the time.

Amy's POV:
We went to the Autatorium and aside from a few staff members and a couple of students we were the only ones there. I actually wonder who this Trixie girl is since I only saw her once. I sat next to Twilight and Blaze as the lights dimmed and Trixie appeared. We clapped for her. "Welcome one and all to the great and powerful Trixie's magic of mysteries" Trixie said. We clapped again. "Now for my first trick I am going to pull a rabbit out of my hat" Trixie said. She waved her hand above her hat and pulled out a rabbit! We clapped although I am pretty sure the rabbit was already in there before the show.

Flash's POV:
I need to find a present for Amy. On our date I learned a lot about her but I don't know what to give her! I'm just as nervous as I was when I asked Twilight to the Fall Formal only this time I think that I can keep this. Except for the fact that she's from another world. They will need to go back sooner or later, so I am going to make the most of it. I could bake her something. Yes! I'll ask Derpy for help! I am brilliant. Now where is she? I pulled out my phone and call her. "Hi Derpy. Want to help me bake something for Amy?" I asked. "Yes? Thank you!" I said and hung up.

Now to get to the culinary classroom and ask the teacher if we can use one of the kitchens. She's going to love my um.. what am I going to bake for her? Cookies? Muffins? A Cake? Yes a cake will sure impress her. Strawberry Shortcake. Don't know what else it could be. Now let's see what I can find. I gathered ingredients and met Derpy outside the classroom. "Hi Derpy. Ready to bake some treats?" I asked her. She nods and we start baking. Preheat oven, lay out ingredients, and read the instructions. Not too much problem unless she doesn't like it.

Timbers POV:
Wow Blaze's was her name and she goes to Twilight's School. Despite us not talking much I feel something for her. Something that is just soooo amazing! I can't wait to see her again. I could show her some things during their stay yeah. What though? She's kind, she's smart, and I think I know. A lantern with her face on it! Possibly with orange flames yes! Just need to get some crafting supplies. I run to the crafting table and start.

Okay, let's start with the.. oh no. I lost my purple colors. Oh! Just under the table.

Flash and Timbers POV:
This. Is. Going. To. Work!!!