New World

"Okay I think we're humans now" one of the voices said. "Duh faker. Only thing is what are we supposed to do now?" One of the voices asked. "Sonic. Shadow. Please calm down? Right now I think we should look for someplace to stay for the night. Don't know what to expect tomorrow" one voice said. "Good idea Silver. Now is this building open?" Sonic asked going up the staircase and up to the doors. Much to their luck, the doors were locked. "Great. Now what do we do?" Shadow asked. "We could sleep next to the horse statue" Silver said pointing on the statue behind them. "It's worth a shot" Sonic said and they sleep next to the statue keeping their distance from each other.

The Next Morning
–––––––––––––––––
Sonic was the first to wake up. He looked next to him and sees a reflection that startled him. He accidentally fell back and landed on top of Shadow and Silver waking them up. "Get off Faker" Shadow scolds. "Oh! So- woah. You look different" Sonic said. Indeed he was right. All three of them are now humans. Yay... Sonic has light peach skin, a white t-shirt, blue jeans, his signature sneakers, blue ruffled short hair, blue vest, and freckles. Shadow has light brown skin, crimson red t-shirt, black jeans, black vest, same rocket shoes, same inhibitor rings and gloves, and black short hair with red streak. Silver has light brown skin, gray long sleeve shirt, light grey sweat pants, blonde short hair, and white boots.

Sonic took notice of Shadows inhibitor rings and tries running around the School. 5 seconds flat. "Looks we still have our powers" Sonic said. "Yes and look at this" Silver said gesturing to three backpacks. They make their way to the bags and examine them. Sonics was blue and white with inside, a pouch of rings, some textbooks, a wrist communicater, and some extra gloves. Shadows was black and red with inside, a 'Chaos Emerald', a pouch of rings, textbooks, wrist communicater, and extra gloves. Silvers was cyan blue and yellow with inside, textbooks, wrist communicater, a bag of cookies, bag of rings, and extra gloves of his own.

"Are these ours? How did they get here?" Sonic asked putting his backpack on. "I don't know" Shadow responds putting his on along with Silver. Students starts to arrive and the doors open to let everyone in. "Are we going to go in?" Sonic asked. "It's the only way to stay low which is our best move for now" Shadow responds and the three heads to the School building. Inside were a few students but more are coming in so it isn't really that strange. The three starts to explore the School and found the Principal Office. "It could help if we enroll" Sonic said and Shadow and Silver nods in agreement. Inside was were two women. One has pure white skin, blue, turqouise, and pink hair, yellow jacket over a dark purple shirt, purple pants, and a sun pin. The other has light purple skin, lavender and dark purple hair, purple shirt with white collar with a moon print, dark grey and silver buckle, dark blue pants, and white shoes and purple socks.

"May I help you?" The first woman asked. "Yes hi we're new here and kind of want to know when we should do our orientation?" Sonic asked. Shadow thinks this is going downhill along with Silver. "Well you came to the right place gentlemen" the second one said. "I'm Principal Celestia and this is my sister Vice Principal Luna. Go ahead and take a seat" Principal Celestia said. The boys do as they're told and sits on one of the chairs. "Let's start with welcoming you three to Canterlot High School" Principal Celestia said. "Now let's start with your names" she said. Sonic thought that if they're going to lay low then they're probably going to need new names. That's when he thought of one for himself. "Marcus" Sonic said. Shadow sees what Sonic is doing and said, "Devin". Silver followed saying, "Liam". Celestia copied them all down. "Last name?" Celestia asked. The three froze. Shadow despite to his liking he responds with, "Robotnik". Sonic gets disgusted but didn't show it.

"Okay, here's our elective list. Are you interested in any of them?" Celestia asked showing a paper to the boys. They look through and Silver being excited answered for the three. "Gym, creative writing, and culinary arts". Sonic was fine with Gym and Shadow was cool with creative writing. Surprisingly. "Thank you for your cooperation. Here are your schedules and have a good day gentlemen" Celestia said. The boys nods and leaves the office.