And also the place that held Gowon's favorite clothing store.

"Finally, you guys are all here!" Gowon cheers towards the three girls as they all get out of Olivia's car. The rest of the girls all stood at the doors of the mall, dressed in black clothing and other things.

"Babe why aren't they wearing black clothes?" Gowon questions. "They looked pretty comfy so I just left them in their pj's." Olivia explains and Gowon sighs.

"It doesn't matter, let's just get this over with, ok?" Gowon smiles, fixing her boots with the rest of the girls but Yeojin was still confused. "Hold up, hold up, what's going on here?" Yeojin questions, looking at all the girls dressed in somewhat darker clothes, mostly black.

"That's What I hoped you would ask." Gowon smirks turning to face the mall.

"Tonight, I brought you all here...

For a Dress"

Every girl had looked around at one another, confused, scared and tired. They were brought out of their houses in the hot and humid summer night just for a dress. This was truly typical Gowon.

"Seriously..." Yves wasn't too impressed, she truly spoke what all the other girls were thinking.

"Ever since our little...adventure, I haven't been able to shop because I was grounded. But now that I'm finally free, and my parents are out of town, I can finally shop to my heart's desire" Gowon twirls around, causing all the girls around her to moan and groan in agony.

"So why did you bring us here?" Kimlip questions, rubbing her tired eyes. It was way past her bedtime.

"We'll I'm glad you asked lippie"

FLASHBACK~ (THE FIRST CHAPTER)

"Whatever, I guess you guys will just have to go without me then" Gowon huffs and crosses her arms, the table rolling their eyes at Gowon's stubbornness, "Fine then I guess we'll go without you then. Have a nice time alone" Yeojin states, Gowon still not moving from her fixed position.

Soon, immediately giving up, Kim lip comments, "If you come with us we'll go shopping with you wherever you want after the spring break," Gowon quickly moves to face the table with a bright smile.

"Fine I guess, but if I see one of those icky vampires I'm out."

PRESENT~

"Seriously? I made that promise like a thousand months ago" Kimlip sighs, continuing to rub her puffy red eyes.

"And a promise is still a promise, a thousand years old or not!" Gowon cheers.

"So what exactly are we doing? It's the middle of the night and everything is locked, there are security cameras all around us documenting our every move. And we're wearing black clothes...." Hyunjin immediately caught herself off guard when she had soon realized what Gowon's plan was.

They were going to break in.

"Are you insane? We could be arrested for breaking and entering!" Jinsoul scolds but Gowon wasn't listening one bit.

"Yeah whatever, I am going to get that pineapple dress if it's the last thing I do!" Gowon drags Olivia and all the girls follow them to the back of the mall.

"You know what to do." Gowon orders her girlfriend to quickly unlock the latch of the back door. It was a quick fix that was easily broken by the jamming of a paperclip into the metal. Truly their town was a bit cheap when it came to protective services such as locks and other sorts.

As Olivia swiftly heard the fresh crack of the lock that had opened, she had dashed the lock to the side, slowly running her hand against the metal bar of the mall doors before slowly opening them.