19

"Chuu! Stop shaking me, I'm gonna throw up again."

Gowon scolded Chuu who was shaking the girl by her shoulders in excitement as the sound of the door being banged over and over again could be heard in the background.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, this is actually happening. Quick, someone pinch my cheeks to see if i'm dreaming" Heejin bogels but jumps up when she feels a pinch somewhere else and turns around to see Hyunjin who had a smirk on her face.

"What? You didn't say what cheeks." Heejin shoves the older but is interrupted by the sound of the banging on the door getting louder.

"Get together girls" Vivi orders all the girls to stand together as they watch the handles of the door become unlatched, the sound of the wood of the door chipping and spoon, like amazing magic...

The door was burst open.

Chips of wood flew everywhere when one of the doors was broken and chipped in half, now being broken over and over again until it was finally demolished.

The sight of stars in all the girls' eyes when they could finally see the light of the moonlight again and finally breathe in fresh air for the first time in days.

 The warm and cool flowing air that swept past the door and blew their hair, brought a cooling sensation to their hot bodies. And the dark sight of the five rangers standing in formation right in front of them like superheroes was something so unreal to them.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" One of the voices asked, stepping inside the house along with the remaining wood chips on the ground. Haseul and Vivi looked towards the hidden figure in the night before speaking up.

"Here! We're here." Vivi shouts as the figure jumps back in surprise but soon sees the girls right in front of him and stands in awe. All of the other rangers then walking in along with Gureum as the dog fastly made his way over to Choerry, who still held the dog whistle in her hands.

"See, I told you Gureum never lies" Taeyong gloats as he pets the cloud white dog as the other girls are still in shock.

"A-are you girls ok? Any injuries we should tend to?" Taeil questions, moving in front of all twelve girls and examining them.

"No, we're fine, we just wanna get out of here" Vivi shyly answers,

"Well let's go back to the lodge, we should get you girls to some better shelter" Jaehyun replies, waving his hand in the direction out of the house as all the girls were hesitant to move at first but slowly made their way out of the chipped door.

All the girls looked around in amazement and could feel the feeling of joy fill their bodies when they had stepped down the stairs and finally found themselves stepping on dirt again. It was such an emotional moment for all of them and some couldn't really keep themselves contained.

"A-are you crying??" Gowon asks Olivia, laughing at her in the process as the black haired girl quickly whipped her eyes.

"N-no~" Olivia tried to keep herself contained and strong but ended up in waterworks as she grabbed onto Gowon, using the girl as a teddy bear. Sniffles could be heard from the older and the rangers looked around confused.

"Don't ask, it's been a while" Haseul reassures the rangers while everyone else around them was too busy celebrating.

"Hyunjin! Put me down, put me down!!" Yeojin screams as Hyunjin spins the girl around as the younger sits on her shoulders, the entire experience making Yeojin want to throw up.

"We're free!" Jinsoul, Kimlip, Chuu, Heejin, Choerry and Yves all jump around in a circle, spinning, yelling, cheering and more as now all of the rangers were confused, wondering if everyone was mentally sane.