18

"Finally, you guys made it."

Haseul announces as all of the girls stand near the front windows of the house. Their eyes all pield for the sight of the rangers that they could sense were right in front of them. Kimlip clenched the radio system to her chest as the only sound to be heard was the chipping of the dead radio signal.

All the girls were separated into two windows, these ones of course being at the front of the house. Haseul, Jinsoul, Choerry, Yves, Hyunjin and Olivia at one window and Vivi, Kimlip, Yeojin, Chuu, Heejin and Gowon at the other.

"I could have sworn they were right here..." Gowon mutters, shining her flashlight out the house windows but they only sight in front of her way the swaying trees and suddenly smaller rain droplets.

"Wait, but Gowon said you guys could see them there?" Yves points out.

"Yeah, we had seen some legs walking through the trees of the forest but now they're gone.."

The atmosphere around the girls was a bit silent and all they could do was focus on what was outside. The swaying of the trees had slowed down and the rain storm had finally started to clear up.

"Well then what the hell happened to them!" Olivia grunts, looking through the window with her night vision. There were no signs of movement through the forest and the girls were growing relentless quick.

As they stood silent for a moment more, there had seemed like there was going to be no sign of someone anytime soon. The hope the girls had gathered before drained out of them slowly, and the bright smiles they had before turned into frowns.

"Do you think they might have gotten lost or something?" Yeojin suggests lowering her flashlight slowly. The rest of the girls slightly sighed as soon some were truly losing hope in anything happening anytime soon.

"Yeah but we gave them directions, how could they get lost?" Haseul points out.

"Guys, I don't think they're coming anytime soo-" Yves slowly starts off but is interrupted by the faint sound of a...bark.

 All the girls in the room were silenced by the surprise sound coming out of nowhere and they couldn't help but ponder and look around confused.

"Hyunjin, was that you??" Gowon curiously asks, offending the vampire.

"What!? No. I think it came from outside"

All the girls avert their eyes to outside, looking through the windows for any sight but to their surprise nothing was there. The trees, grass, sky and moon held nothing but disappointment and the search had seemed pointless now.

"Are you sure it wasn't you?..." Gowon quietly asks Hyunjin again and the vampire turns to stare down the girl with her ruby red eyes filled with anger, but then....

"Gureum, get back here boy!"

The sudden shout scares all the girls standing, even making Yves jump back surprised by the sudden voice that echoed through the forest trees. Everyone turned to look through the window again and just when they thought their ears were playing another hoax on them, there was a sight of a tall man, walking out of the trees of the forest.

Wearing nothing but a Cherry Bomb Forest Rangers Uniform.

The sight of the man sparked something in the room full of gays. Maybe not something astonishing, but a feeling of hope and comfort filled all the girls eyes. They couldn't fathom what they were even seeing and it almost seemed like it wasn't reality. But when they had seen some more boys run from out of the forest, they knew that this was actually happening.