Not just a normal party!

A/N: The pic is of the party they went to looked like.

----------------
Eliza
Sam " come on Eliza it is the bigs party of the year can we just stay one more night were."

My name is Eliza and that is one of my best friends name Sam. She has very blond hair , dark brown eyes, full red lips, and rosy cheeks. And my other best friend is Nina and she has red hair, pale green eyes, full red lips, and tan skin. Me I have black hair, pale skin, rosy cheeks, full pink lips. Me and my friends have been on the run for 5 years and what are we runing form well vampiers. We are running because our blood to a vampier is power if a vampier drikes it they will forever be able to wake in the sun. So to stay away from vampiers we run and it works but we need to move again but sam my friend wants to stay one more night evern thow the vamps are right on our tails. To go to what a party. So now you know what is going on

Me " no you know we can't the vamps sam the vamps they will be here in one more night and you know we can't risk that'

Nina " then we will pote everthing in the car go to the party and after the party we will leve like we are on fire"

I let out a sigh in defit " I am not going to win this am I"

Both of there eyes lit up and then they just had to say " yessss we won"

So three hours later we are all packed up and ready the go to this masik party that the werewolf's throw every year and yes humans can go and that is what thay think we are we cast a spell so it taks the werewolf smell away from us.

As we wake in to the party I have a felling in my gunt so I say " I fell like something big is going to go down but it dose not fell like a bad thing"

Sam " me too but I fell like I should not leve"

Nina " I don't think I could leve antill I know why we all fell this way"
We all nod to that is when I sow him a brown hair, tan skin, gray eyes and with what he was haring he had abs. Then I see the he is sniffing the air and it hit me he and I are mates. I look over to tell the others we have to go when they are looking at to gays to and the look on there faces is that they found there mates too.

----------------

Zander

I am Zander the alpha of the blood moon pack one of the most powerful packs in the world. But I do not know if that wii last most longer. Me and my second Ian is his name and my third in command name is Ben we have all not fond our mates and it is killing my pack.So there is this party that the werewolf throw every year it helps us find our mates but mine is never there.
I see Ian sniffing the air so I do it
and I am hit with cotton and honey it smelled so good and it was so good.
Me " do you smell that it smells so good"

Ian " yeah it smells of cotton and strawberry."

Ben " I smell something to but it smells like cotton and peach."

We all look at one another then we it hit us our mates were here. We look around anthill we see three girls looking at us in shock. And all we did was smile at them and we stared to make our way to them.

----------------
Eliza
I snap out of it when they sow is and I looked at the others and got them to look at me " we need to leave" and with that we left just as fast as we came.

A/n
So how did you like it tell me what you think
So hope you like it
Thanks for reading