In Sane Coco Bandicoot x Male Reader - When I first Found You.

Start from the beginning

Even though my last year of my senior year is rough currently, does not mean I will love this child for his wants and needs.
Why? Because now I have a purpose. But since we have Neo still reaking havoc, beating him over and over shouldn't be to bad on top of collecting the jewels. Even though still, Neo always has something new up his sleeves.

Still deciding on what I should name him. Gosh I cant wait to experience the progress if his growth! I have a tough journey but it will be great journey!

*...20 Years Later* May 16th 2019

You: *Yawn* Must....Get up....from bed....

*As you start to awake. You feel a kiss on you're lips. As you start to open you're eyes*

Coco: Good morning love.

You: Mom I told you to stop doing that every time I wake up.

Coco: I cant help that you look too cute when you're sleeping. What if something happened to me the next day? Who's gonna be giving you kisses?

You: Hm let me guess, no one? I know how you are. You defintely dont like me talking to the gender that's opposite of me.

Coco: It's only for you're safety love, those girls will only use you for what you got and take you for granted. Its disgusting nowadays and you dont need to be looking a girls who are like that. Anyway, breakfast ready. "She says happily" * She goes downstairs.

You: Ooookay....(I swear she has such a weird mindset...)

*You go down stairs and sit at the table*

Coco: I'm so proud of you for how much you've grown In you're career. How does it it feel having that much attention?

You: I feel nothing but the most genuine of love. Its great. I'm only just happy that my fans are happy.

Coco: That's wonderful babe. We need more people speaking out on what you're doing. Nowadays, people don't express their emotions or express how they feel in any scenario. I've been in countless experiences dealing with personal problems, people have opened up to me about almost 24/7. Thank God I'm in a better position now. But that's you're hard working Mom for you.

You: Riight ...I wonder what Neo Cortex is up too nowadays that isnt trying to destroy the planet again.

Coco: Or take over the entire population and replace everyone with mechanical machines? Oh yeah been there, done that, never want to go back to that scenario again.

You: Yeah I remember. You were looked pretty stressed out, no you were stressed out.

Coco: One of these days, hes either going to get annoyed and tired of us, or join us. I'm really hoping he does. He has a great skill in mechanics.

*You finish you're breakfast plate and Coco takes the dishes and washes it.*

Coco: So...babe, my birthday is coming up. Is there anything you're planning to get me? Even early would warm my heart even more. *She walks over to you and slides her hands down you're chest, wrapping her arms around you.*

You: *You're looking down at you're phone not paying attention* Ummm....Maybe just a card?

Coco: Nooooo. I don't need that I need more than that. Even if I have to take it from you.

You: Oh yeah. *You laugh* I'd like to see you try.

Coco: *She gazes and smiles at you* (Oh my (You) you have no idea what I'm capable of doing to you....)

*Ding Ding*

Coco: *She checks her phone it reads,* " Have you the Jewels anywhere? They were in the drawer like usual but there gone missing. And have you seen where Tawna is? I havent seen her all day today. She said that she had to go "To a new Zone to run some errands". (The jewels are missing?! And Tawna is gone? How?) I swear theres always problems going around. The jewels have gone missing and Tawna as well.

You: Really!? Yikes. The only thing I can think of is if she has gotten kidnapped. But it can't be because Tawna is way to tough for that. Espically since before she has gotten kidnapped.

...

.....

.......

Tawna: Just let him go and just take them already. I'm tired of dealing with the same damn scenario with you. Why cant you just get over it? It's been 15 years!

???: 15 years of you not telling me up front of why you were wrong and never admit to telling me the truth of exactly WHY! Why YOU DID IT! For you years you've been running with your tail between you're legs. Who are you to tell me anything remotely close to the shit I had to go through? *She throws the person in front of her.

???: Oh....Oh thank the heavens...

???: ...I'm going back home now. Come on. *She takes the man back into the vortex with him*

???: Rest assure. I will gladly own domination over not only why you were wrong Tawna. But this whole damn planet. I will convince them all and humiliate you. I'm not finished with you yet. "Sister"