"A little handsy when we're drunk, are we?" Harry asked, amused.

"Seems I'm the only one," I muttered with a roll of my eyes. As the words left my mouth, Harry stilled, and I immediately wanted to take them back.

"And what exactly do you mean by that?" Harry asked, leaning in so that his words could be heard only by me.

I swallowed, trying to ignore his breath on my cheek as we continued to sway in a circle; our own personal bubble, completing ignoring both the music and people around us.

"You know what I mean," I said with a shrug, my voice just above a whisper.

"I don't actually," he responded, his tone low and hoarse. He trailed his hand lightly up my spine. "It's actually quite an effort for me to keep my hands off you most days."

While his words would have sent all of me into a frenzy when I was sober, I only found myself huffing at them while I was drunk. "Well maybe I don't want you to."

Harry pulled back, looking the length of my face up and down, an amused smile dancing on his lips. "What do you want then, Mayflower?"

"Why haven't you tried to have sex with me?" I blurted and then quickly glanced around us, nearly forgetting that I was surrounded by all of my extended friends and family.

Harry's throat bobbed as I looked back at him, though the grin remained on his face. "I haven't wanted to do anything you weren't comfortable with."

"You could have asked," I said, a little exasperatedly. "We've spent an entire weekend alone together in a hotel room and you haven't tried anything."

"You were tired. You had a lot going on." was his only response.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, well we've been together plenty of times other than that."

"And you've usually been drunk."

"Okay, well I don't–"

"Do you want to have sex with me?" Harry murmured, cutting me off. He leaned in, placing a kiss on my jaw before trailing his lips down to my neck, to just behind my ear. He nipped at my lobe and my breath hitched in my throat. "Tell me what you want, Mayflower."

"I – yes. I want to have sex with you," I answered in a rushed breath, placing my hands on his shoulders to steady myself. Thank God for the loud music blocking out both our conversation and my inner thoughts, or I am sure that I would have been mortified at this point.

Harry pulled back abruptly, causing me to let out an agitated sigh as he steadied his arms around my waist and cocked his head to look at me.

"Good." He said with a grin. "Tell me that when you're sober."

"I have!" I muttered, frustrated.

Harry only leaned in, placing a kiss on my nose. "Tell me again."

"Insufferable man," I breathed with a roll of my eyes.

"Though I have to admit," he drawled, ducking his head into the crook of my shoulder. "It is nice hearing you beg. Even if you're drunk."

"I am not begging," I hissed, swatting his shoulder. He laughed as I added, "I feel bad for you if that's what you thinking begging is."

"Did you want me to make you beg?" he murmured against my neck. I shivered and shifted underneath him as he flattened his tongue against my skin, momentarily forgetting that I was surrounded by my friends and family.

"Mind if I cut in?" a sarcastically amused voice chirped beside us and we pulled apart.

I whipped my head over to who had interrupted us, tightening my grip on Harry's shoulders.