Chapter 16

Mia's POV:

I opened my eyes and everything was blurry, I rubbed my eyes but my vision stayed blurry slowly the whole room started to spin, this is it.
Then the blurriness of my room faded in to darkness.

I woke in plain white room and my vision was no longer blurry. What? Where was I? I was lying on a rickety bed and still in my black leggings and white TRXYE sweater. I realised I was in hospital.
It all came flooding back to me then, before I could think about anything else a woman came up to me, she was a nurse.
"Oh you're awake! How are you feeling doll?" She asked, she sounded like she was from Manchester.
"Umm, alright. I still have a banging headache though." I said, rubbing my forehead.
"Awh, we will bring you an ice pack and I'll be back in five minuets to ask you some questions. I leave you to come round first though. Here's a glass of cold water and some paracetamol if you want to take some to help relieve the headache." She said, placing a packet of paracetamol and a glass of water on a desk next to my bed.
She left and I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. I took one of the paracetamol tablets and washed it down with water.
I re-did my hair from the tangled ponytail it was in to a high messy bun. I got my iPhone and I realised I had 8 unread messages, 5 missed calls and 9 Facebook messages.
I opened text messages first, they were all from different people. One from Zoe which read 'Oh my god M! Please tell me your okay! What's happened?! I got a call saying you were in hospital! Xx'
One from Niomi, Tanya, Jim, Alfie, Marcus, Gabby, Louise & My Mum. The calls and Facebook message were pretty much from the same people saying pretty much what Zoe said.
I replied to all of them saying I was in hospital and still had a really bad headache from what had happened and I would tell them what happened later.
As soon as I replied to all the messages my nurse walked back in with an ice pack for my head.
"Thanks!" I said, trying so hard to dredge up a smile.
"No problem hun! We have a guest who would like to see you, her name is Zoe Sugg. Would you like me to bring her in?" Said the nurse.
"Yes please!" I said smiling for real this time, I was so looking forward to seeing someone I knew.
Zoe came in and I told her about what happened with Joe (her response to that was "my brothers a dickhead") and I told her how after Joe had gone I felt like absolute useless crap who no one cared about and how I banged my head on the wall a million times in frustration, hoping to knock myself out in which I succeeded. I told her I did this because I felt like I wanted to die which was true.
"Oh my gosh Mia! Please never do that again, there are so many people that love you! Me, your mum and all your other friends. I will always care about you and be here for you, please remember that!" Zoe said.
"Thanks Zoe! You're the bestest friend anyone could ask for!" I said, smiling a weak smile.
We chatted for a while and soon the headache went after some paracetamol and an ice pack. The nurse said I was free to leave so Zoe took me to her and Alfie's place to stay the night so they could 'look after me'.
I got to Zoe's and flopped on the sofa with loads of blankets and food whilst Zoe told Alfie why I was there and why I had a massive bruise on my forehead.
Zoe and Alfie took great care of me, offering me food, water, paracetamol and stuff. Zoe very kindly went to my flat to get my pyjamas, some spare clothes, some makeup, my wash bag and other things I needed for me.
After a while of watching disney movies on the sofa with Zoe and Alfie, Zoe went to run me a nice bubble bath with 'the comforter' bubble bar from Lush as she knows its my favourite Lush product.
After a nice bath I got in to my pyjamas and got into bed, I couldn't sleep though. I felt anxious and worried and kept having flashbacks of my argument with Joe. His words shes perfect unlike YOU kept running through my brain on reply and I tried so hard to forget them. Eventually after about two hours of lying in bed feeling anxious I drifted into a restless sleep.