Chapter 9

Mias POV:
It was Friday now and I just got home from work. I was relaxing on the sofa in front of the telly and Joe was at Zoe and Alfie's with Marcus and Niomi. Why wasn't I there? I didn't feel like it, I was having a bad day. At 9:00pm I got text from Joe.
'We're going out to a YouTuber party tonight with Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, Niomi, Tanya and Jim. Wanna come? There will be loads of other YouTuber's there! - J'

I thought about it for a while. I wasn't really a party animal and hated clubbing because of my anxiety but if it was filled with YouTubers I know and not just random folk then I guess I'd give it a try.

I replied saying 'Hey Joe. Yeah sure, but remember I'm not the biggest party person (annoying anxiety), just letting you know. See you later then. I'll turn up at Zoe's in an hour. That okay? - M x'

Joe replied saying 'Yeah sure, c you at 10:00!'

I went upstairs and changed out of my normal clothes and into a nice black dress that came just above the knee. I re-did my makeup, putting on concealer, foundation, powder, blush, mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and a lightish pink lip stick.

I took my hair out of the high ponytail I had in and curled my hair loosely. I bobby pinned my side fringe back. I then slipped on some small black heels and grabbed my black leather hand bag, checking my phone and purse where in there. I went outside and got in my car, driving to Zoe's as there wasn't enough time to walk. I got to her flat.

"You look absolutely stunning Mia!" Zoe shrieked when she saw me.
I laughed, "Awh thanks! So do you!" I said to Zoe who was wearing a beautiful burgundy above the knee dress with stunning red heals. Her hair was loosely curled like mine and her makeup was amazing.

"Hey. You look nice." Said Joe casually.
"Thanks", I smiled "you too!" I said returning the compliment.

"Let's go!" Said Alfie as he appeared from the living room in a suit.

We all went outside and got in Zoes car. We picked up Niomi and Marcus then headed to London where the party was. By the time we got there it was about 11:15pm. We met up with Jim and Tanya and exchanged hellos and hugs then went into the building where the party was.

Zoe said she had 4 rooms booked in a hotel near the building so we didn't have to drive home.
"4 rooms? Shouldn't there be 5?" I asked Zoe confused.
"No. 1 for 'Narcus', 1 for 'Janya', 1 for 'Zalfie' and 1 for Joe and y...oh wait.." Zoe trailed off.
"Exactly Zoe! I can't share a room with Joe. We're not together and he has a girlfriend!" I said annoyed at Zoe.

"Well one of you'll have to sleep somewhere else. How about the sofa? Theres a double bed and a sofa in one room." Zoe said.
"Fine", I sighed "sofa it is."

We stayed at the party for hours, dancing and catching up with youtubers we hadn't seen in ages. Soon it was 1:30am.
"We'll head back to the hotel in about half an hour!" Alfie shouted to me over the loud music.

"Okay! I think it ends at 2am anyway!" I yelled.

Joe came over to us. "I need to tell you something", he said "I love you Mia!" He slurred.

What? Joe loved me! I felt kinda happy about it. But what about his girlfriend Charlotte? Then it hit me, he was drunk. He wasn't being serious.

"Joe, I'm sorry to say this but I think you've had one to many drinks mate!" I yelled.

"No! Only 7!" He slurred.

"Yeah exactly, we best get back now!" I yelled again, over the music.

"Awww, I'm having a good time! Alright then." Joe slurred again.

We found Jim, Tanya, Marcus, Niomi and Zoe and we all headed back to the hotel. The only drunk person out of all of us was Joe, which made us laugh.
Once we got back to the hotel I realised I hadn't got pyjamas of anything because I didn't know we were staying.
Seeing as Joe had bought a bag with some clothes in and he was crashed out on the sofa, I decided to steal one of his big t shirts and his joggers and just sleep in those.

I headed into bathroom and took of my makeup from the makeup wipes in my handbag then I tossed my hair up into a messy bun. I washed my face with a free face wash that was in the hotel bathroom then I headed to bed. It took me about 3 seconds to get to sleep.