Chapter 29

Mia's POV:
*1 year later, Joe and Mia are living together in a new house in Brighton*

"Joe what the hell are you doing?" I yelled, I could hear Joe clattering around upstairs.
"Knocking camera equipment around!" Joe shouted, laughing.
I chuckled under my breath, my boyfriend was stupid, lovely but stupid.
Joe came downstairs and walked into the kitchen as I ate breakfast.
"Alfie, Zoe, Marcus, Niomi, Tanya, Jim, Gabby, Caspar, Oli and a ton of other YouTubers are going to this club in London tonight. They've invited us, wanna go? I know that your not too keen on parties, especially since you got diagnosed with panic disorder but it'll be okay, I'll be there, we'll have fun." Joe says.
I get a sudden anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach, parties? Clubs? No they're not really my thing, or Zoe's thing but she's better at parties than me.
"Ummmm.....err.....okay I guess." I say.
Joe notices my nervousness and comes over and hugs me.
"You'll be fine, I promise!" He whispers. I sigh.
I finish my breakfast and go upstairs an change into some sporty ish clothes (picture of outfit above).
I pull long brunette loose curls into a ponytail and put on primer, concealer, powder, mascara and lip gloss as I can't be bothered to do foundation and add blush and bronzer as I'm only going out for a jog.
I spray on some body mist and grab my phone, plugging in my headphones and putting them in my ears. I play my playlist of 'music for exercising' on Spotify. I'm about to leave the house when Joe stops me.
"What are you doing?" Joe asks.
"Going for a jog." I reply.
"Remember the doctor said not to go for heavy exercise because of your eating disorder, you don't want to loose anymore weight!" Joe snaps.
"Look Joe, I'm only going for a brisk walk and jog. I'm not doing heavy exercise! I can do what I want anyway!" I snap back slamming the front door. I instantly feel bad for snapping at Joe like that, he was only trying to make sure I was doing what was best for me. I open the front door again and see Joe with his head on the kitchen table, he finds it hard having a relationship with someone who has panic disorder and a terrible eating disorder, I don't blame him. Most people just leave me cause I'm too much work.
"I'm sorry. I know your only trying o help. I promise I won't do too much exercise..." I say, gently.
"It's alright Mia. Enjoy yourself." Joe says smiling.
I go out of the house again shutting the door behind me, I jog past the beach letting the sea air whip past my face, relaxing myself.
I have a nice jog and walk around Brighton and then head home. I get into the house and Joe is nowhere to be seen.
I see a note on the kitchen table.
'Gone out food shopping. Won't be long! - Joe xx'
I sigh and trudge upstairs, I put my phone down on the dressing table in our room and walk into the shower room which is an en suit to our room. I peel off my exercise clothes and take a shower, washing my hair.
I get out the shower and change into some comfy black legging and a white vest with a white thin knit jumper over the top. I dry my hair and leave it down in its natural waves.
I edit a YouTube video and a vlog and upload them. I also decide to be internet productive and write a blogpost about the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I post that too.
'New main channel video (April Q&A), Vlog (London trip with the Suggs) and blog post (Naked 3 eyeshadow palette review). Enjoy!🐻' I send as a tweet.
About 5 minuets later Joe gets back.
"I'm home!" He shouts. I laugh, ever since we moved in together he always shouts that when he gets in. I chuckle.
"Nice to know!" I yell back.
He comes upstairs and bursts into our room to find me sprawled across our double bed with my laptop in front of me. He laughs.
He jumps onto the bed and hugs me. We stay there for a while, cuddling, until Joe says "okay better get ready for tonight! Zoe and Alfred are picking us up at 6:00 and it's 4:00."
My heart sinks when Joe says 'tonight' I don't want to go out. I want to stay here, with Joe, at home, with a cup of tea. I sigh and go to pick out an outfit for tonight.
I hate social things, clubs, parties and anything that involves being packed in a stuffy, hot, loud room with lots of strangers.
I wish I wasn't going to this bloody party. I hate panic disorder.