Gamer Cock

*Im just gon get straight to the fucking cus i'm horny and i don't wanna do the backstory i just wanna rub my clit*

Pat just finished his video. He was getting in the shower, you could hear the water rushing from upstairs. You were getting horny since you and Pat hadn't fucked in two weeks, he'd just been so busy with his videos. You couldn't stop thinking about Pats veiny arms, his deep abs, his gigantic muscles, his thick long 8 inch cock. The way he chokes you when he fucks you. The way his cock slides in and out of your stomach making your legs shake. When he sucks your tits, licks your vagina.

Your pussy juice was dripping out of your pants now. You decided to surprise pat in the shower. You went to your room to put on your lace victoria secret lingerie. You put on the thing that was practically soaked by now and walked up to the frosted glass shower. You could see the silhouette pats large, hard body dripping in the water. You opened the door.

"Hi."
Pat turned around
"Jesus. You scared me. Uh what are you doing?"
"It's been so long..we haven't had any time to ourselves. You keep filming videos."
"I know..i'm sorry babe."
"It's ok."
You walked up close to pat. The warm water dripping down your hair into your bra. Your tits were touching his chest. You used your nails to caress pats chest all the way down to his dick. You started to stroke his dick.
"Unh babe" he moaned into ur ear
"You like that?"
You felt his dick growing into your leg, getting rock harder every second.
You slowly dropped your knees to the ground and started sucking his 7 inch length. You swirled your tongue around the tip as the water from the shower rushed around you. His dick was too thick to enter your mouth so you licked it from top to bottom using your wet tongue.
"Babe...fuck...jesus fucking christ yeah..like that"
You licked faster and harder, trying to insert a portion of his fat cock into your mouth before realizing you needed to save some for your dripping pussy. You stopped and got up when pat said
"Heyyyy why did you stop?"
"Because i'm a bad girl" you smirked
"Is that so? Bad girls need to be punished. Turn around. NOW!" Pat yelled at you. You loved it when he got mad during sex.
"Yes daddy." You said sexually. You turned around.
"Are you ready to be punished? Huh?" He said
"Yes daddy"
Pat slapped your ass.
"Was that hard?" He said
"No daddy"
He slapped your ass again. Much harder this time, making you shout.
"SHUT UP!" Pat yelled
He slapped your ass again, leaving a big red mark in the shape of his large hand on your ass.
He slapped it again, and again, and again. Flooding the room with your moans and the sound of his hand slapping your ass. Your ass was bruised at this point, covered in red marks of pats hand.
"Pat please...I need it."
"Yeah? You want it?"
"Yes daddy. Please."
"Hands on the wall NOW" Pat yelled
You put your hands on the wall and stuck your ass out.
"Yeah? You ready for this dick you little cum dumpster?"
"No daddy"
"Too bad slut"
In a flash he stuck his entire cock inside you. His cock going side to side and in and out and twitching inside of your buttery pussy. He thrusted in and out constantly. Your stomach felt like jello your entire body was turning to jelly. Your heart was beating at rapid speeds as he fucked the absolute shit out of you. You loved his entire body. His absolute magnificent work of art of a body. The one he sculpted perfectly for you. His veins on his arms and his abs. His smooth round ass. But most of all his dick. His veiny, thick, large, long, 7 inch big dick was inside you like never before. He fucked you like never before. With such passion. The way you got wetter with every single thrust.
"God fuck shit. Fuck yeah. I love your pussy so fucking much. You're my whore. Nobody else's. Got it?"
"UNH YES DADDY IM YOUR- YOUR WHORE DADDY"
"GOD FUCK! HOLY SHIT! GOD" Pat couldn't stop moaning and yelling.
The sounds of moaning and skin slapping and flesh bouncing filled the entire bathroom.
You were on the edge of ecstasy. You were having an out of body experience. The feeling in your push and your stomach was ethereal. You could feel yourself getting closer and closer and closer...
"PAT YES YES FUCK HARD FUCK IM GONNA- IM GONNA- FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YES YES YES DADDY UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Your eyes rolled to the back of your head. Your entire body went numb for atleast 10 seconds. Your pussy squirted every direction in every angle all over the shower.
But pat wasn't finished.
He kept going. Harder. And harder. and harder. His dick was twitching inside you.
"GOD YEAH JUST LIKE THAT JUST LIKE THAT YES THATS SO GOOD FUCK IM GONNA CUM IM. CUMMING IM CUMMING IM CUMMING IM UNHHHH"
Pat filled you up with the stickiest creamiest cum. It dripped down your pussy. Pat removed his cock and you both looked at the absolute mess you had made. Shampoo bottles everywhere. Sex fluids everywhere. You both knew that was the best fucking either of you had ever had.