14th Oct 2020

With the rise of new morning BIG BOSS house which looks calm till now starts new day with the song Alarm. The unique way of waking up contestant still they does not got used of it. The song was specific for every morning. This not only adds day's journey but decides the mood of day from The Very Own BIG BOSS. And todays chosen song was 'Karr harr maidan fateh" and this song will decide their todays journey. Today was special day for very own Shukla Jee. This day was the reason for his own being. This day he always chooses to stay with his close ones but from last year fate was not in his side. This was 2nd time in his life he stayed away on this day from those who meant world to him. But he was well aware of his absence and the reason. This house is his reason of his new life . This house shows the world actual Sidharth Shukla who actually is. This House made him more strong , so how he could not be here when this house wants and needs him the most. Today as last year he tried to be normal and cool like he always tries whenever he feels emotional. This was just beginning of this day. He is well aware that he still have to pass whole day with smile plastered on his face. Not to show them what it actually meant. But one thing he knows that he will pass this day because the reason is his strength. Yes His Strength 'his Mom' She made him strong to face any phase like a King. The night passed he survived so he will pass day also.. Sidharth was still in his Bed listening the song, the music in background fades like a blur but the words of this song was meant for him. He just felt like that as if Big Boss was helping him in his own way. And way not to feel like that after all it is Big Bosses responsibility as the head of house. Just sitting own his bed Gauhar just was passing by but stop when he saw he was still in his bed and not aware of his surrounding. Because all new contestants were shouting at each other for the 7 Items task. Gauhar just felt he was not on his ownself today because if there was a drama in this house and Sidharth not enjoying it and not passing any remarks just to piss them all. All this was really weird for Gauhar. She just turn towards his bed and passed him his water bottle which was on his side table. Yesterday he showed his weakness to Hina and Gauhar when he was talking about his father, he even bite his already injured hand but today he has already made a promise to himself that he is not going to show his weakness to anyone, neither to these fellow seniors nor Bigg Boss for TRP. He is man of principal's and he believes his life is not some piece of cake that anybody can eat.

His mood is already pissed off by continuous taunting from Hina Khan. He already knows what she is actually trying to do. Why not she is close friend of Rashmi Desai who at one point malignate his image by accusing him of Me Too and even played a women card that too in this house where camera's are placed everywhere. He even directly said DUMB to Hina Khan but she is she, she will never get meaning of his famous one liners.. Hina just try to touch him again but from last WKW when Salman Khan warned him about his image he tried to be with each and every contestant, even whenever Hina came to him he goes near Gauhar and make her stay with him. Hina did not understand point and warning of Salman Khan but Sidharth is strategy master and he knows hidden meaning whenever Salman Khan tells him something. Gauhar knows something is odd with him and she too knows it's his Late Father's birthday but she never thought he will put fake smile infront of them and try to change topic continuously. Hina even tried to raise this topic but he clearly refused that he doesn't want to talk. Why will he talk to them they are neither his family nor friends. His mind is continuously thinking about his mom, what she is doing? And how she will cope up this year too with his absence from prayer meet of his late father?

Today is luxury budget task and Sidharth is trying very hard to divert his mind from home. Even he spends his time with Jasmine today and asked her whether she is fine or not? She got injured in yesterday's task. He teased Rubina too but nothing is drifting his thoughts from home. Right now he is feeling homesick. Yesterday Hina even said she will pamper him but he is happy that she didn't remember this otherwise band baj jati bahar. Jaan requested him can he do his Champi and he agreed coz Oiling makes his nerves calm. He did it for one hour and even sings some songs to uplift his mood but these songs are making him more emotional and weak. When Jaan sings DO DIl Mil rahey Hai, he know's how he stopped himself, otherwise whole house would have witnessed Crying Session of the Great Sidharth Shukla. He even stopped Jaan for singing coz it was too much for him.