headcanon-halloween special

What will you and your partner/friend would do on a halloween night :p ?

Fukuzawa
•As much as he doesn't celebrate such thing, he agreed that at least this year he shall celebrate it with you and the rest of the agency.
•You bet he tried dressing up as a cat. Key word: tried. He just got some cat ears from some cheap market and called it a night.
•You and the rest of the agency went trick or treating while Fukuzawa was just there so he wouldn't make you sad or mad. To be honest, he thought he was too old to do it, but he enjoyed even watching you and the others have fun.
•He got some of the candy you got when you weren't noticing.
•You all just told scary stories and he was there for presence rather than taking a part of something.
•You also wouldn't stop talking about how cute he looked with those cat ears. They made him look less serious.

Yosano
•Boy oh boy was the shopping for costumes just plain crazy...
•You were talking the whole week about what you shall dress up as and it was still a big problem even on the last second.
•She managed to come up with an idea by seeing her butterfly clip though.
•You both went to the annual halloween party at the agency and you just CHUGGED all those weird colored sodas one by one.
•She actually had to put some alcohol in some of her drinks to get the party really started.
•It went completely crazy but it was fun.
•You went trick or treating and just had a great time together.
•You finished the candy in like one hour though.

Atsushi
•You were both furries.
•Until you decided last second that you should dress up as something else since he is dressed up as his ability.
•Not that you had something with it, you just wanted him to have some fun being something else than himself for a night.
•VAMPIRE ATSUSHI (A/N: i see you all with that new art :p)
•Oh boy was he hot...
•You went to the agency's annual party and just had a great time together.
•When you felt a bit insecure because sometimes anxiety would hit you, he would deffinitely try cheering you up by pretending to bite you.
•Kinda bad idea for your mind.
•But he was cute nonetheless.
•Went trick or treating and ate the candies at home.

Kunikida
•You tried dragging him out of that house for hours.
•He completely refused to go to the agency's annual party.
•You called the agency asking for some advice because they somehow managed to get him out of here.
•Guess what made him leave his ideals aside for once... kind of...
•He got tricked into thinking that what if something happened to the agency at that time he isn't there, and Fukuzawa would just be completely mad at him.
•Sad way to get him there but it worked.
•You both got vegetables costumes. He insisted after seeing them.
•When you got to the party, he was constantly trying to keep everything as clean as possible, not wanting to risk making Fukuzawa mad.
•Dad of the party i would say.
•Yosano dragged him out of there and made him loosen up a bit by drinking.
•By the end of the night, he just danced like a robot on stupid songs while saying how cool his moves are.
•He somehow got on youtube.

Kyouka
•She came up with the cutest costumes possible.
•As expected, you went to the agency's annual halloween party together and had fun.
•She was a star in that room. Cuteness overload.
•She got all the sweets from trick or treating and ate them all.
•Lots of photos going on.

Dazai
•This son of a bitch dressed up as Chuuya.
•You both went to the agency's annual party but he missed some of it because he was busy calling Chuuya to make fun of him. He also sent pictures of him trying to be mad.
•You managed to see it while you went to the bathroom and just laughed for a whole 8 minutes.
•The party was absolute fun. He got to make fun of Kunikida's bizzare costume.
•Don't get me startes on the trick or treating...
•He got one lollipop.
•But you actually gave half of your candies to him so you can both enjoy the experience to the fullest.
•When you all told scary stories, he just told his bad experiences with Chuuya. Spoiler alert: every single experience he ever had with him were bad from his view.
•At one point he drinked too much sake and got his cheeks to a tint of red. Cute look to be honest. He still acted like Chuuya though.