fyodor

There you sat next to Dazai and the so called Eyes of God, having a drink and waiting for the one and only Demon to make his appearance. As much as you'd like to know, you can't ask why you are there with them, you can't comprehend your role in this scenario, and i bet they wouldn't even tell you. Or at least Dazai...
As you looked around, growing crazily impatient, the bandaged man let out a small chuckle while having a sip from his coffee. You looked at him confused and you seen it. Fyodor stood up and he was ready to leave, that's until he stopped mid-way out of the blue and turned around.

"Lovely café, isn't it?" said Dazai after a few moments, not even bothering turning around.

As time passed, Ango and his army made their way in too, you staying there, staring at the man with the funky white russian hat which you deducted from the Agency as being his signature look, or in this case, accessory. And agh, the way you wanted to rewind time and hear their conversation again made you somehow pissed off. It made you scratch your skin off that his eyes made you forget your surroundings.

How could possibly a man like him do so much?

His smirk didn't go unnoticed and nor the stare towards you. He had no idea who you were and surprisingly your perspective isn't any different. Besides the few incidents that you heard in the office from time to time, you had no idea who this Fyodor is. It's probably the first time you even see him.

"NO! Don't touch him-!" You suddenly heard.

And there goes that. One of Ango's trusted man died in front of everyone and Dazai's words took too long to come out. Blood was splashed everywhere and his smirk disappeared, now forming into a soft smile.

You stood up and walked towards the Demon. Why? You had no idea. You should be scared but instead a wave of curiosity hit you. Who are you, Fyodor?

"What are you doing?" Dazai asked, concerned.

He wanted to stand up but you motioned him to stay there. You had a plan.

"May I?" you asked the man inches away from you.

He nodded slightly and you touched his hat. You should be scared as everyone else at this point but you somehow knew that nothing bad is going to happen, or at least not to you. His ushanka hat was how you'd expect it to be. Soft. Too soft.
As your eyes wandered across his face, your hand also slowly dropped onto his cheek. You both smiled at each other and that's when you finally decided to speak.

"You can let your hands down."

And that's exactly what he did. Ango's breath hitched from this act and the two guys at the table were on spikes.

"W-What.. You aren't making the orders here!" Ango stated.

"I just did." you said coldly and unexpectedly.

Everyone was shocked and some started to question if you weren't on his side from the start but you turned around and sat down again, watching as the army takes him.

"What was that for?" Dazai asked, once again.

"Thought you'd already know by now."

-

"Fyodor wants to see you." you heard Atsushi, who just finished checking ADA's e-mails.

"Hm? Why?" you asked, not sure how to respond.

"Ango said that from the moment he woke up, he needed to see you. Guess it's important."

"Heh. I doubt. But can't refuse someone like him, right?" you said grabbing your coat, refering to Ango.

-

"You wanted to see me." you said to Fyodor who's neck was chained to the wall like a dog.

"Aren't you afraid of me?"

"Weird approach to start a conversation with... No. I am not."

"You are a mere human. No abilities. What are you even doing in the Agency?"

"Seems like you already know the answer." you said quite shoked by the information he gathered in such short time.

"You don't know either, do you?"

"Is that all?" you asked ready to leave.

"Stay." he said almost pleading. "What was the reason behind the actions you made yesterday?"

"Why haven't you used your ability on me?" you replied.

"Why would I?"

"Why wouldn't you?" you replied, mid-way getting out.

"See me every day at the same hour and once i get out i'll grant you your wish."

"What wish?" you asked turning your face to him.

"Unlike you, I know why the agency took you. You're in their favour, even as pathetic as you are. You'll wish freedom. You'd wish you could destroy the ADA yourself."

"Lies. You know nothing."

"I am your God, darling. The God you pray at every morning before you leave your stay. Would He lie to you?" he said finally glancing at you, showing his signature smirk while in return all you did was frown.

Who are you, Fyodor?