fyodor

(the fact that i forgot to put the photo in first update im screaming)
small scenario based on photo <3 NOT EDITED

-

It has been around 3 years since you and your boyfriend seen each other face to face. Though today you should've been more excited than nervous of his comeback, some thoughts did slip your mind. Of course, having a long distance relationship wasn't that bad for you, nor the time difference or the fucked up sleep schedule only for you two to talk and see each other on the internet, but the flame in between you stopped. It stopped a long time ago actually. It wasn't that you were afraid of admitting those feelings to him, no, it was that having a break up and perhaps a fight over the internet seemed mediocre, actually hilarious. You weren't sure if today should be the day you two are going to cut ties or not but it should be as soon as possible. He isn't going to like this one a bit.

You were at the airport, sitting on some bench inside, waiting for the plane to arrive as you were bouncing your leg up and down. And though you'd deep down think someone would have noticed your agitated and anxious behaviour, it didn't seem to happen... At least not now. And you were deep in your thoughts because you haven't even noticed the stranger that sat next to you after asking for the second time if the seat is taken or not. Such an embarassment.

Before you even realised on what planet you actually were, the announcement that a plane just landed, was heard throughout the whole airport, making you slightly jump in confusion. It was his plane. You didn't even know what to do... to get up? to run to him? to just stand there? What were you even going to tell him?

Though there were dozens of people who got in and started heading towards the exit, you still haven't seen the one you were expecting. Where the hell was he? Before you had the chance to get up, the stranger next to you already had his arms wide open with a smile on his pale face, ready to embrace a girl from the other side of the hallway. He took a quick glance at you and the saying 'Look at the Devil, and the Devil will look right back at you' just happened to pass your mind. Perhaps it was just a random quote you read somewhere that got stuck in your head, but you weren't so aware of it. Instead, you moved your sight onto the woman. She was tall, oh so gorgeous... that you weren't even aware you started comparing yourself to her.

"Моя дорогая!  Добро пожаловать!" he said to her while holding her so tight into a hug.
*My darling! Welcome!

"Russian..." you said to yourself.

You were staring at them for some time now, it became uncomfortable. So light headed you even forgot about your boyfriend. What was even happening?

The russian looked at you again, this time without that pretty smile he had. He was conscious that you were analyzing every move he did, or every move she did that included him. He perhaps was enjoying the little show, though it included only a hug.

*ring ring*

There it was your boyfriend calling you, snapping you back to reality and back to your senses. You started searching your pockets and soon you found out that your phone is missing.

"Looking for this?" you heard and no, your ears weren't pulling pranks on you. It was indeed a russian accent.

And then you seen it. Your phone in his hands.

"What- What the fuck?" you asked, getting up to grab your phone but he motioned for you to stop.

"Дорогая, сделай хорошо и выброси этот телефон. Я не думаю, что ты хочешь закончить, как другие девушки, не так ли?" he whispered to the girl's ear.
*Honey, do well and throw away this phone. I don't think you want to end up like the other girls, do you?

You didn't understand a thing but you seen the girl walk away with your phone, and her face was not the same lightful and colorful one. Instead she didn't want to show herself anymore. She looks like she just hit rock bottom.

"I truly apologise, but you know... it seems that both of us got an interest in each other. Am i correct?" he asked again with the same russian accent, now facing towards you.

"You just stole my personal phone?!" you yelled.

"That doesn't answer my question. Am i correct?" he asked again, lowering the tone at the end.

He didn't seem scary at first, but now you think you understood the girl. His aura is... dark. Frightening. And still, what were you supposed to answer with?

"I'll make you an offer. Would you like your boyfriend to be heartbroken from the first day he gets home? Because if not, you'll have to work for me."

"Wha- Where did you get this information from?" you asked clearly confused.

"So lightheaded, didn't notice i was looking through it all. Your phone." he said a bit amused.

"Do whatever you want, i'm calling the police." you said ready to leave.

"Are you sure?" he asks looking straight into your eyes.

You didn't answer but once you made your first step, he pulled you into the same hug he pulled the girl before you. That's when you truly understood it all. His nature. His mankind. His frightening presence. It all went sharp into your body. The elixir he used on the poor girl was now deep in your veins. You were his now. And your boyfriend seen it all behind you two.

He didn't like this one a bit. You... breaking his heart from the moment he stepped in the hallway, seeing you with another man, now kissing your slightly red cheek as you were deep into his evilness, not able to say a word.

"Было не так уж плохо, что ты привлек мое внимание, не так ли?" he whispered in your ear with a smirk on his face.
*Wasn't so bad that you caught my attention, wasn't it?

-

WOW finally posted lol. working on the last 2 or 3 requests and i'm planning on posting them all at once for making it up that i was gone, leaving nothing behind. i expect it'd be done by next week. until then...