mafia!dazai (lemon)

AU!Dazai working for the mafia (not his 15 year old self)

-

You entered the Port Mafia's buffet looking for some water. After your last fight against some delinquents, you were exhausted, not to mention the too hot of a weather outside that wasn't in your advantage and your all black outfit that did not make it any easier. Seconds passed and you finally chugged some water, oh that damn water. Your throat was so dry that your desperation for the liquid made it spill some on you.

"Whoa, slow down a bit. You're going to drown." you suddenly heard a familiar voice.

You turned around, still drinking, and you see Dazai grabbing a water bottle too. After a short while you gasped for air that your now empty bottle took from you. And oh, poor Dazai was enjoying all of it.

"What's with you?" you said wiping the side of your mouth with the back of your hand.

"You're drinking that like some animal." he said, taking a gulp of water. "Look?! This is how you do it."

"Shut up." you said rolling your eyes. "Are there any new tasks? Something?"

"Not yet, so I guess we finally have some free time."

What Dazai had in plan though, was probably not in your list whatsoever. Since you showed up this morning in those oh so pretty stockings, he was throbbing, and your small act from earlier, made his insides burn with desire and lust. You weren't aware of what's going on in the lower side of his body, but he sure was watching every move you made as his mind was so full of naughty thoughts and his patience was on thin line.

"How can you make such simple act so fucking lewd?" he suddenly asked in a lower tone, almost whispering.

As you weren't expecting this type of question, you didn't know what to answer either. You just sat there, eyes wide looking at him, while you mentally punched yourself for unknown reasons.

"Do you have any idea how you looked with that water dripping from your mouth?"

"This is just gross." you suddenly said, having no control of yourself.

"And your point?" Dazai said coming closer to you.

Silence.

"Exactly." he continued, grabbing your waist and putting you onto the table next to you. As you deep down expected to happen.

"You look so sexy today... but you probably know that already. Tell me... have you ever fantasized about this moment?" he said looking straight into your eyes with both hands on your thighs.

"Have you?" you said feeling your cheeks burn slightly.

"This is nothing compared to what i fantasize about."

You gulped, feeling your lower side tingling. This can't be happening, you thought to yourself. At least not now, and not here.

"What, are you getting all horny thinking about us fucking in here? Because if that's your wish, i can grant it for you." he said, basically reading it all on your eyes.

Dazai was doing nothing but talk and stare in your eyes and you were almost ready to take him raw on that table without any stimulation. Not a couple of seconds after, he started kissing you rather rough, positioning himself between your legs at the same time. You, of course, responded to his kiss, wrapping your arms around him by instinct as he was roaming his big hands all over you. A minute probably passed and your kiss full of bites and roughness stopped, as he pulled away with two saliva strings attached to both of your lips. Oh what a sight to see...

"Keep it quiet for the next moments or i won't hesitate to do worse, beautiful."

Then suddenly you feel his slender finger press onto you and slowly rub.

"Have you ever touched yourself thinking of me?" he asked, kissing your jaw and soon your neck. "You naughty girl, you did it, haven't you?" he said after feeling you throb on his finger. "What were you fantasizing, hm?"

You were hesitant and ashamed of yourself. Was he purposely embarassing you?

"Don't be shy, sweetheart. You know some dreams come true..." he said moving your underwear on the side so now his finger was directly on you.

"Uhh... " you started but was cut off.

"So wet down there... Enjoy being degraded this much, you sick fuck?"

Rather he was enjoying this.

"N-No-" you said being so vulnerable right now.

"Your pussy says different." Why does he have to be this vulgar?

Suddenly your phone started ringing. What you didn't expect was that he wasn't stopping. He went further and fingered you while you were talking.

"So wet." he muttered.

"Y-Yeah... i'm heading there now. Goodbye." you said to Mori who was probably questioning your heavy breaths.

"Oh, the break is over? Seems like we have to continue another time..." Dazai said suddenly stopping. "Hey, maybe tonight you can fantasize about what i could've done to you today." he said already heading to the buffet's exit.

You were still a mess. You didn't come, you didn't had a chance to say anything. So vulnerable all of a sudden and so horny. How are you going to show yourself to him any time soon? Your head was wandering all over the place as you hardly tried to stand up.

Dazai got you wrapped around his finger, hasn't he?

---
lmao checking this later. this is e m b a r a s s i n g.. also first ever lemon yikes. anyways...