[🐉Introduction🐉]

[read this fully if you're going to read it at all, please and thank you:)]

hai, author here. i just wanted to say other than i'm writing this new book that i will be writing slightly differently now (this doesn't include my other books, just this and the ones in the future).

anyways, i'm writing this book, i love bts. tho i haven't been in the army for a long period of time as like other writers and people in general, i do really like them.

Requests are always open and i will be more than happy to write them.

i'm a black-light skin women so this pov/girl in the book will be a women of colour instead of a white or asian person (any other culture other than black. ik some people consider asians as a person of colour but i don't, unless they're mix cultured).

i am hispanic, black, and some what asian(i didn't realize i didn't put that in my other books, srry) so please don't get mad at me when i use some 'extreme' words that might make you uncomfortable.

the setting of this book will be taken in, obviously, Korea, ykw💅🏽.

that's mainly what i have to say. i'll post very soon, don't expect me to post everyday because i won't, ian like that type of writer. i have a life; school, yeah that's really my life without consent/permission >:(.

I like to think myself as a non-sloppy writer as some other writers are(no hate), so if you like full detail and understandable stories, ready along:).

bye stupiddumbmothafuckinuglyassbetch, love ya hoe😈😘💅🏽