🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔FOUR🔥

Start from the beginning

He made his way to one of the cars and placed Crim on the hood. Carefully, he places her head on the car. Then he kisses her forehead.

My heart sinks looking at the sight. My knees shake a little under me and just before they could give out my grandfather steady me.

She's dead. My little...

"Come on," he says holding me. We made our way to sachin and stand on either side of him. Grief hangs thickly in the air around us. Sachin's sorrow rolled off of him in waves.

" Crim..." I barely whisper her name, moving my fingers to her hair, I lean down and kiss her. Closing my eyes, I could feel the tears trickling out of them.

"There's no time to mourn Cass, it's Blood Day. We need to torture and kill those fuckers before the sun sets!" Sachin says lowly wiping his tears from his face as I did the same. Something broke within us the moment she died. We weren't going to be the same ever again.

Watching Crim's white dress that was soaked with her blood I nodded my head in agreement. The blood of the fallen had to be Avenged.

" We must begin. Anatomly said they have 75 men that surrendered. We begin with them".

The time has come. One by one, each of the 75 men who surrendered, we bound by the hands and feet.

Each finger was broken at the joints of the knuckles. Each toe, we smashed with hammers. They were quick to run and do evil with their hands. Then they did not deserve hands. They did not need their limbs where they were going.

The screams and shrieks the men let out as we exacted judgment on them were thrilling, especially to Niko. We carefully cut the nipples of each man, making sure not to go too deep into the flesh and we put them on ice.

The hair of their heads, we burned off. The smell of charred flesh of their scalps filled our noses. The stench of the burning hair and flesh engulfed the entire estate.

We then marched them all out to the perimeter of the estate. All around the estate, on the massive wall, we had something prepared for them.

They were all about to be strung up, naked, upside down, by their feet. Before we hung them, we stuck the now frozen nipples of every man on their eyeballs and sewn their lids shut.

As they were all hanged by their feet, we then slit their throats. The blood would now run freely, right around this wretched place.

While the last man is being strung up Nikolaos starts talking."Let, now, the blood of these creatures soak the earth. They have paid to us for their sin, now, they have a higher price to pay to Michael. He demands more than blood. Cassius, Sachin. We have one final thing to do".

" THOSE BITCHES IN THE TORTURE ROOM!!!".

"THEY HAVE TO PAY!!!"

"BLOOD FOR BLOOD!!"

The men started shouting. We now had to deal with the man behind all the pain and suffering.

Looking at Sachin, it was evident that he was ready for this part. He looked bored when torturing the Sokolov's minions. The moment Niko said we must turn our attention to the real evil, Sachin's eyes showed that he was waiting and eager for this.

"I want Maksim". Sachin spoke up and started walking toward the Torture Room. But Niko had other plans. Raising his index finger to Sachin, he stopped him in his tracks.

" That's not your call. Be Humble!" Niko spoke with a calm, but powerful tone. His purpose clear to us. "You will assist Cassius. It is willed that he ends Maksim".