Six

Third person POV

Suna was happy his brother in law has a soulmate but upset about everything happening to him. Casting a spell on his in law parents was the only way to convince them to take Sakusa in secret with them. He knew that their idea would result in a no but it's the only way he could of thought they would allow it.

Suna hurried back to the 3 others in the clinic and frantically started planning with them. "Both my father and I are going to say goodbye to you guys personally, so I think I'll just say I want to discuss something then run with you guys." Sakusa said. "If something goes wrong we easily can just use magic to make some type of black screen." Said Suna. "Ya know, if everything fails we can just send someone to come for you." Osamu suggested. "Yeah we can." Atsumu said. "We'll just have to see how everything turns out tonight." Sakusa said looking out the window. "Speaking of which isn't it time?" Suna asked. "You're right," Osamu said. "Can you walk Tsumu?" "What do you think I'm a newborn who doesn't know how to walk?" Atsumu retorted. "You know, soon enough you'll be too weak to walk." Sakusa said. Osamu and Atsumu just looked at him with faces saying, "that's a bit too harsh ya know." "Sorry but it's the truth. As much as I hate it, there's no breaking this hellish spell." Sakusa said. "Let's just get going now," Suna said walking away. Atsumu stumbled a little but he still managed to walk to the entrance.

Everything was already packed into another carriage so all that was needed was to say goodbye and go into their carriage. "Goodbye, we'll see you in your next visit!" Said Sakusa's father. His eyes had a tint of angry emotions which the four teenagers didn't fail to notice. "I'll see you guys next time, it was nice talking and becoming friends." Sakusa said. "Next visit will surely bring a ton of great times!" The twin's father said. The Miya family was escorted by butlers into the carriage. The twins and fiancé of the older twin were nervous about this whole thing crashing down.

-
Sakusa's POV

As they left I quickly told my father, "Father, can I speak to the Miya family before they leave?" "You may go, just don't kiss that Atsumu kid." "What do you mean?" I asked quite nervously. "Never mind that just go," he said starting to walk to his room. I started making my way quickly into the carriage. The carriage wasn't in the place we usually keep our carriages, which I was thankful for. As quickly as I may be able to run, there was no way I'd be able to immediately get there and not miss them.

"Osamu! Suna! Atsumu! I'm here!" I yelled after them. They were barely getting into the carriage and the butlers seemed a little confused. "Sakusa! Ya made it in time!" Atsumu beamed. "Of course, you guys better keep this secret," I threatened the butlers. Empty threats of course, since there would be no way I'd be able to do something after I execute my plan for myself. "Of course our prince. We've been told the situation and we're willing to help," said one of the butlers. "Thank you," I said sincerely.
The whole Miya family got in and after Atsumu got in, I went in and sat next to him. "Are you ready to leave now?" Asked the driver, ready to give the horses the signal to start walking. "Yes we are," said the twin's father.

-
Third person POV

"So, mind explaining how you figured out my dear Atsumu was yer soulmate?" Asked the twins mom. "You know how citizens of this kingdom are able to find out who their soulmate is because of dreams or initials?" Sakusa asked. They nodded a yes to him. "The night we first met, I was in his dream which shocked me. When I woke up, I was completely panicking and when I check the initials, they were gold which meant I met my soulmate," He started and glanced at Atsumu a lot. Everyone there giggle a little because they noticed his little glances. Atsumu smiled the entire time Sakusa was telling his story on how he found out he was his soulmate, which made Sakusa really happy as well. "I didn't find out til today he was my soulmate being honest." Atsumu said, laughing afterwards. "Sakusa knew the entire time we were there, well except the first day, but he was too much of a coward to say anything," Osamu bursted out laughing. Sakusa was embarrassed but he was having too much of a fun time with them he started laughing himself.

The whole ride to the Inarizaki kingdom was either spent laughing, sleeping, or checking up on Atsumu. Atsumu was still really pale but not as bad as he was before. Sakusa gave up on keeping clean and let Atsumu rest his head on his shoulder. Suna and Osamu burned the scene into their memories to make fun of Sakusa when he wakes up. Well not fully for that reason, it's also since that's something they'll never see again since Atsumu will be dead soon. Though the parents still don't know Atsumu's been cursed to have a horrible death and be reborn over and over, suffering constantly with each time.

-
Timeskip to arriving at the castle

When they arrived, Sakusa admired the beautiful castle. No way would he have seen this sight if it weren't for Atsumu being his soulmate, so he thanked his mark and dreams. "We've arrived at the castle your majesties," said the driver. "Thank you for taking us back home," said the Miyas. One by one, they all got out of the carriage. "Thank you for taking me with you," said Sakusa. "I find your castle very beautiful." "Ah, it's nothing much compared to your castle Sakusa," said the king, quite embarrassed with his complement. "I also really enjoy your company. Makes me not want to go back home," said Sakusa looking forward. "If ya want to stay here, we can probably get yer father to stay here, as like a vacation home," said the queen. "I'm probably being searched for right now, but seriously, I don't think I want to go back," said Sakusa. The king and queen just stood there, watching as Sakusa proceeded to walk over to Atsumu, Osamu, and Suna to talk and joke around.

-

(a/n: a month without updates and i'm back now, well kind of. school still exists so it'll keep me busy a lot. but the server is officially done now so join it if you want. https://discord.gg/Zn7E8kq see you next update!)