Three

Third Person POV, the celebration

The ballroom was decorated really beautifully with the colors of both kingdoms. Itachiyama being yellow, green, and white. While Inarizaki's colors are black, red, and also white. Nobles attended and wore their kingdom's respective colors.

Suna was from a noble family and he's also Osamu's fiancé so he technically is also considered a Royal. He was attending an important meeting so he didn't arrive with Osamu and the others. He arrived just before the party started due to the meeting lasting for a whole day.

The twins, Suna, Sakusa, and Komori, were talking at the balcony. Barely anyone was going into the balcony since a lot of people wanted to enjoy the party. Of course, the twins were occasionally throwing insults at each other. Sakusa and Suna were helping Osamu meanwhile Komori was on Atsumu's side.

"Suna's understandable but why are you helping him Sakusa," Atsumu whined.
Osamu giggled but Sakusa gave him a death stare so he stopped. Osamu wanted to tease Atsumu for being so clueless and Sakusa for being so much of a coward. "I have an answer for that but I don't think it's my place to say anything," Osamu said trying not to remember that he might actually die.
Komori who also knew the situation was laughing. "Kiyoomi you really are keeping a huge secret," he said.
"Hey what is this secret?! Is it from what he wanted to tell ya earlier? I really want to know now so I can stop being bullied!" Atsumu practically pleaded.
"Uhmm, I'm also left in the dust so mind telling me as well?" Suna asked.
"Suna ya probably gonna be shocked and feel bad for Sakusa." Osamu said.
"I would tell if it wouldn't result in what I think it will." Sakusa said looking directly at Atsumu.
"Why won't you tell me Sakusa?" Atsumu asked.
"One, this is a secret about us but only I know and I want to keep it that way. Second, if I were to tell you and it gets out because of you, I'm going to kill you. So basically I'd prefer not telling you until further notice." Sakusa said, in a monotone voice.
"Translation, I'm too much of a coward to tell you so I'm keeping it a secret for now." Komori said, in a jolly tone. He earned Sakusa's, "I'm going to kill you later," glare from that statement.
"Honestly if ya tell Tsumu, he's gonna be pestering both me and Suna for a while." Osamu said and walked closer to Suna.
"If that's going to happen then I'd prefer you not telling Atsumu at all." Suna said.
"Hey! I won't pester ya!" Atsumu said looking pretty offended.
"Osamu you can tell Suna later when you're alone." Sakusa told him.
"Got it but it won't be my fault if Tsumu eavesdrops." Osamu just said looking at Atsumu.
"What make you think that I'll do that!" Atsumu asked.
"You've done it before when we were-" Osamu was cut off.
"Okay I get it! No need to expose a childhood memory!" Atsumu whined.

The rest of the time was just a conversation of childhood memories. Then it just turned into a competition between the twins of who could bring up the most embarrassing childhood memory. Why weren't they stopped? Komori was just laughing at their stupidity, Suna was helping Osamu whenever he can, Sakusa just watched the whole thing unfold.

-

Time skip to 8 pm, Atsumu's POV

Eventually we were called inside to stand on stage, just to hear the speech. "Hello welcome to the party for alliance we've established will hopefully last forever." Said King Mamoru. Though this is kinda important, everything just went in one ear and out the other. I was so focused on what Sakusa could be keeping from me that I just spaced out.

The whole thing probably lasted around 30 minutes and I was just standing there, smiling at particularly no one. "Alright I think that's all we want to say. You're all free to party now," I heard my father say. That was the que that we're able to go back to whatever we were doing.

-

Time skip to like 12 am I guess, Sakusa's POV

"You guys are leaving now?" Atsumu asked Osamu, Suna, and Komori. I could tell this is a plan and I absolutely despised this.
"Yeah, Suna and I are tired." Osamu said. I could tell Suna was tired but Osamu definitely wasn't.
"I feel tired as well so I'm gonna go home." Komori lied. He never slept this "early" as he would say. The three of them left Atsumu and I alone in the balcony.
'I'm gonna try making my escape too.' "I thin-" I was cut off by Atsumu whining, "Sakusa please stay!"
"No I feel tired." I said.
"Can I stay at your room for a sleepover at least?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Please Sakusa! I don't want to be alone at this time!" Atsumu begged.
He was definitely not going to leave me alone until I said yes. "Fine, but you're taking a shower 3 times and brushing your teeth around 5 times."
"Samu really wasn't joking..." he said pretty quietly but I managed to pick it up.
"About what?"
"You being a germaphobe."
"Just hurry up and take a shower and brush your teeth Atsumu." I said walking away. I hated being called a germaphobe because people in the kingdom make fun of me with that word. Not that I really care but alright then.

-

Osamu's POV, in his room

Suna and I were in my room that we were going to stay in for the night. We were changing into our pajamas when Suna suddenly asked, "Hey Osamu, what was that secret Sakusa is keeping from Atsumu?" Suna changing was a beautiful sight and I burned that sight into my memory. Unfortunately when he asked that question I snapped out of it and pulled my shirt over my head.
"Oh yea Sakusa's pretty unlucky." I said.
"How so?" Suna asked as pulled his shirt over his head so now I can't go back.
"He's Tsumu's soulmate." I said.

Suna started choking on most likely air. I rushed over to him and started helping him.
"You okay?" I asked after his mini coughing session.
"Yeah but WHAT?" He asked me clearly shocked. "I thought Atsumu didn't have a soulmate?!"
"Actually, I don't know what that means. I'm assuming he doesn't know bout his situation but I'm hoping he actually is his soulmate."
"It's a nice balance between them. One is a baby and one is more "mature" I guess." Suna said.

We were laying down on the bed and continued to have a conversation about what would happen once Tsumu finds out. We mostly laughed about what we came up with but some were pretty serious. Like example one was Sakusa's dad is homophobic, overheard our conversation, and kills Tsumu somehow. Then a war breaks out between our kingdoms and Sakusa made a deal with someone to be able to be with Tsumu in his next lives. Of course he disappeared for this lifetime and was never seen again.

B̵̬̖̃̿u̷̮̩͋ť̵̘̙͝ ̸͔̝͎͛h̶͈́͛̀ǫ̶̼̚w̶̩̋͗̈́ ̵͈̈́ẅ̴̬̫́̔a̷̝͛́͘s̸͚̽ ̴̭̏́͒I̵͓͙̘̽̀͝ ̴̫̒̿ṡ̴͇̓͒u̵͚̖̩͝p̵̲̈́͠͝ͅp̵̺̻̠̉̑̃ǫ̶̨̤͛̚s̴̤̺̗͒͘ę̷̼̥͂d̸͇̔͝ ̸̡̞̙̆̎̂ţ̶͔̰̿́́o̴͓̟̯͂͋ ̸̆ͅk̵̝̯̓ṉ̷̕o̸̘͍̿̋w̴̧͓̒ ̶̱͚̝͌t̴̐̚ͅḩ̴̙̏͆̕a̸̡͓͎̎͒̚t̶̝̗̳̕͝ ̸͙͇̏S̸͎̠͇͗ṳ̵̎n̸̲͇͂̏̊a̸̟͉̓̎ ̵̢̻͈́̄͠a̶̗͠n̷̖̣̑̿̚d̶̞͌̓̍ ̵̠͔̉̾̽a̸̢͕̐ ̷̘͍̽̂͘I̷̘̤̱͂̆̕ ̵͕̟̉ḧ̶̯̘́̇ä̷̠d̵̠͔̄ ̶̲͔̲̌̍ț̴͓̳̈͒͝h̸̡̦̤̕e̷̪͉̮̿̈́ ̵̤̣̄̓̅a̸̪̺̓̏̔b̵̻̂̚í̷̦l̸͙͕͋̓͝i̸̺̽t̴͖̜̉y̵̺͂̓̀ ̶̛̠̃t̸̬͋̉̈́o̷̭͌͊͛ ̵̼̏̅p̷̹͇̤̈́͠r̴̬̱̿ȇ̴̗́͆d̶̞͔̱͛i̸̢͕͖͛c̸̛̯̼͗͜͝t̶̛͍͈̲̊̄ ̶͖̊͌ţ̸̯̀ḩ̴̿͋̓ḙ̴̰̍̈́ ̴̦̗̆f̶͉̻̫͛̆̾ṳ̴̂̂͘t̵͉̹̫́̾ư̵̗̯r̶͚͌̓e̶͚͙̲̓̂ ̶̙͊w̶͇̤̪͛h̴̩̹̊̚ë̷͖̖̩́͑͌ņ̶͔̭̅ ̵̻̼̔͠ț̷̺̀̈́͝ö̶̜͚́̾g̷̯͇̿͠ȅ̵̤͍̥͛͊t̵͕̓h̴͓̮̒ê̷̙̖͍͒ṛ̴̼́?̷̦̝̥̇͌̅

-

(a/n: sorry for not updating this and cursed soul, school just started yesterday and i've been procrastinating and thinking about what to write for this one. i'm going to finish this one first then cursed soul and i've decided this story will be important to cursed soul. see you next update!)