Five

Third person POV

After Atsumu was taken to the clinic in the castle, the doctor was no where to be found. At this point they were all panicking a lot. "Damn it Tsumu! If ya die on us I swear!" Osamu said, voice cracking a lot. They laid Atsumu down on a bed and waited for something to happen. Sakusa barely knew anything but at this point he knew Atsumu was dying. "Damn it, am I bad luck?" Sakusa said. "Every time I find someone important to me, calamity falls onto them!" Osamu and Suna were crying at that point and Sakusa was frustrated.

Atsumu opened his eyes after an hour of the three were just hoping he was okay. "What.. happened." Atsumu said. Osamu, Suna, and Sakusa all looked at him, relief taking over them. "Dunno, ya were passed out Tsumu." Osamu said trying to sound like he wasn't crying a few moments ago. "You nearly died." Sakusa spoke. "I smell a strong curse on you. Most likely placed by my father." "More specifically those curses that force you to reincarnate with unfortunate events happening to you." Suna said looking serious. "What?" Both Osamu and Atsumu said at the same time. "Let me explain." Suna said, his face saying he was upset.

"There's special curses that are in a forbidden book. It was rumored to be here in the Itachiyama Kingdom but never confirmed, though I guess this confirms it now. Anyways, apparently that book has curses that cause you to reincarnate, never die, or send you to an abyss. All of these were created by powerful witches to make normal people suffer."

Sakusa was shocked by this since he didn't know about this at all. There was always something bothering him about his father and the kingdom in general. The twins however were in tears. Osamu was crying more because this was his younger brother they were talking about. "How much time do the first reincarnations last after being cursed." Sakusa asked. Suna started to tear up and said, "Usually they only last," he paused, "7 days to 30. It's never guaranteed how long they live."

Many things went through Atsumu's head at that moment. Its only morning still. He's going to have to say goodbye to his parents, Kita, Aran, Akagi, Omimi, Ginjima, and everyone else. He's never going to have a soulmate. He won't be able to have someone love him during his final days. "Can I talk to Atsumu alone." Sakusa asked the other two. "TELL ME HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO KNOW YER NOT GONNA FINSIH HIM OFF? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO.. know if ya guys just wanted to form an alliance just to kill us off." Osamu whispered the final part. Sakusa just walked up to him and whispered, "I'm gonna tell him." Osamu's eyes widened and just looked at him. "I'll be right out the door, Tsumu, scream like a girl if ya need help, come on Rin."

-
Sakusa's POV

When the door was closed I just sat on the chair that was next to the desk. "Whaddya wanna tell me." I heard Atsumu speak. "I'm just gonna be straightforward, though it's not a good idea to tell you when you've found out you're gonna die," I paused and swallowed the lump in my throat, "I'm your soulmate." Afraid of his reaction I just closed my eyes and waited for his voiced reaction. "I know," I heard Atsumu's croaked voice say. I opened my eyes to see tears spilling out of his eyes. At this point my composure just broke. I started crying my eyes out and said, "Of course you'd know, my father must have realized and told you. No matter what, I'll be spending your last days with you."

I stood up and walked over to Atsumu completely forgetting all the germs, and hugged him. "So I will.. have someone to spend these last days with." "Yes, you will." "Can I see your soulmate bound to me?" I looked at him and showed him my arm. The golden A.M on my arm seemed to be giving comfort to Atsumu. All of this precious time we're using, will never be gained back no matter what we try. That time, all will be invested into being together. Not one second separated.

-
Atsumu's POV

Suna and Osamu came back in after an all good from Sakusa. "So are ya gonna wanna come with us back to Inarizaki?" Asked Osamu. "I'll be going with you guys later tonight." Sakusa said. It was now sunset and we're going to be leaving in an hour. "I see but how?" Asked Suna. "Easy, I'll be sneaking with you guys." Sakusa said. "I think we can just tell our parents the situation and they'd let you sneak on with us." I said. "On it." Said Suna.

Just like that he left, going to my parents to tell them what's happening. "Once we depart, it's guaranteed I'll be searched for but I'm planning on never coming back." Sakusa said. "What do ya mean by that?" I asked. "Nothing much, just have a plan in mind."

-
Suna's POV

I was searching for the twin's parents when I saw Sakusa's father. He paid no mind to me fortunately enough and I swiftly moved past him. I hate this situation with a passion. I saw my future mother-in-law observing artwork hung on the walls. "Hey mom, something serious is happening." I said. "Oh honey, what's going on?" "I don't want to say anything here but," I walked closer to her to whisper in her ear, "Can Sakusa come with us to the kingdom?" "Huh? What's this? He can but we'd have to get King Mamoru's permission to take his son with us." She said. "No, we have to sneak him with us. He has to come with us to the kingdom." I persisted. "Alright, but we have to be cautious with this kidnapping." "Alright." I smiled at her and went back to the clinic where the others were.

-

(a/n: kinda wanna hurt people today emotionally through writing. i'm working on a discord server with friends if anyone wants to join when it's done. by the time i release the next chapter hopefully it'll be done. anyways see you next chapter when it's out.)