Lets start

'Ok!' Katherine shouts, making me flinch. 'Our boat. We will be out of here before you can say the others are going to die!' She says happily. I laugh sarcastically. That's lovely.

'Olivia! You are gunna go and fetch some materials with.... Liam!' She shoves me away and i sigh.

'Is it just me who thinks someone else should be in charge?' I whisper to Liam and he smirks.

'Nope.' He says popping the p.

I pick up all the twigs i see, including some lovely logs which are quite heavy. Liam does the same. Eventually we come back to the group and we see that Zayn and Kathy are making a plan in the sand. Zayn looks up at me and i look away.

'Liv we really need to talk.' he says. I nod and he takes my hand but i pull it away. Ever since he had kissed me things had been awkward. Especalliy when Alice came out of the shelter and saw us.

I didn't even kiss him! He kissed me! And only earlier that day he had been making eyes with Alice, then he even went off with her!

We walk into the forest so that we are out of sight of Liam and Kath.

'Liv I-' He starts but i cut over him.

'Zayn, there is nothing going on between us. Final.' I say before marching away. I'm not good at shouting.

Maize's POV

'Alice?' I  ask Alice as the group make a plan. She smiles weakly at me before i take her hand and pull her into the trees.

'Whats going on?' I ask and she sighs.

'Zayn kissed me yesterday. Then kissed Olivia last night.' Alice  says.

'WHAT?' I scream. How dare he? These girls are my best friends, and he's messing with them? Well he needs a chat with me.

'No Maiz!' Alice begs.

'Where is he?' I ask and she stares at the floor.

'On the beach.' Alice mumbles. I run to the beach.

'Maize!' Alice calls.

I storm on to the sandy beach and march over to him. I grab him by the collar and spin him around.

'How dare you?' I scream at him. His faces fills with horror and i push him away.

'You kiss Alice? Then kiss Olivia? You kiss Olivia in a place where the girl who is obviously in love with you can see? How low is that? Just because your in a stupid little boy band, sorry boys, doesn't mean you can mess with any girl you like! Especially not us girls! We're Nottingham girls. We're stronger than that.' I say before I grab Zayn's wrist and pull him into the trees.

'I'm sorry, Maize!' He begs.

'You take care of her. 'Cuz you should appreciate that she still loves you after all that.' I say scowling and I storm away, back to our area, with my group following behind me.

'Maize?' Niall asks, taking my hand. I throw my arms around him before bursting into tears.

'Come on.' I hear Harry say to Louis, Alice and Nat and they carry on back to the area.

'Are you alright love?' Niall asks sweetly.

'Yeah.' I say. 'I always cry after I get annoyed.' He chuckles and I hug him again.

After a while we head back to "camp".  Harry is laying out all the material we have got over a little shelter they have made. Alice runs over and hugs me.

'Thank you so much.' She mutters.

'Its my job.' I laugh before we get into the shelter with a coconut each.