island

Natalia's POV

I try desperately to swim through the waves, but I get nowhere. I begin to scream for help, it might get me somewhere.

'Hello? Where are you? Hello?' Someone else screams. I try to slow my breathing so I can hear them.

'HELP! I'm over here! Hello!!' I continue screaming and finally I see someones head come out out of the constant sea.

'Oh my god, hello! I'm over here! I'm coming!' I scream and begin to swim towards them. As I get closer I realise its not a head, its a fin, a shark fin. I scream again and try to turn around. I swim, the current pushing me the right way. Suddenly i get pulled into something, someone. I look up to see a man with floppy wet hair and golden brown eyes, around my age.

'Swim! Come on love, calm down we just have to swim and get away from it. Quick.' He reassures me, in a Doncaster accent. I nod and begin to swim, his arm still around my waist, stopping me from sinking. We carry on swimming until we see a small island and make our way over to it. We run up onto it and trow ourselves onto the grass next to the sand. We are both soaking wet, but what do you expect. I look down to see my shirt sticking to my body, the colourful checks running, and my leggings going see through. I try to catch my breath as does he. We look at each other and both burst out laughing.

'We just almost died!' I laugh.

'And we survived!' He laughs.

'Wait. What about the girls?' I panic.

'Oh my god where are they?'

'Where are the lads? Oh my god!' We both start to panic.

'Look.' He says. ' We both need to calm down. Let's start with.... I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson. I'm 21 and I'm from Doncaster. I'm a member of one direction and we were flying to portugal to perform at an awards ceremony. You?' He says grinning.

'What? Your a member of one direction? Since when? Well I can't talk I'm hardly a fan. I'm not a hater though! You're just alright! And you were on that plane? Maize was right I guess!' I gibber as he smirks. 'Oh right! I'm Natalia Long. I'm nineteen and I'm from Nottingham. I was on the plane with my four best friends and we were going for a nice break from collage!' I say and he nods.

'Well maybe you'll get your nice break!' He laughs.

Maize's POV

I float along under the water admiring the little fish. I'm gunna die. So is everyone else. God I'm running out of breath. My eyes start to flutter shut and my body goes numb. Maybe life will be nicer after death. Suddenly I am flung out of the water and hit by the cool air. I cough and splutter as I magically move along the water. Suddenly I am flung onto hard floor and have someone pressing on my chest. Over and over. I groan.

'Getrof.' I mumble.

'Oh thank the lord. Your alive.' A voice says relieved obviously.

'Yup.' I say popping the P. The voice chuckles and pulls me up.

'I was certain you were dead, when I saw you just bobbing under water. Why were you doing that?' I'm sure he has an accent.

'Were are you from?' I ask peeling open my eyes.

'Ireland.' He answers. I stare at him. He has floppy blond hair, dripping from the water, is wearing a t shirt with the american flag on and some chinos with high tops. I raise my eye brows at him and look down at my own wet state. My blazer is wet and icky. Along with my sleeveless shirt with planets on. My ripped shorts are sticking to me and my superman converse are kinda wrecked. My blone hair drips onto the floor and i sick my hands in my pocket, Yes! My sunglasses are still in there! Thats lucky! I stick them on.

'Who are you?' I ask dopily. He chuckles.

'I love it when people don't know me. I'm Niall Horan out of one direction.' He says sticking out his hand. I raise my eyebrows.

'Cool. I'm Maize Mann out of collage.' I say taking his hand and shaking it.

'Now I'm hungry. That plane did bad food.' I state beginning to stroll across what I now realize is an island.

'I know right! It was so bad!' He moans joining me on my walk. If everybody else it dead and gone, at least I have Niall.