airport

Maize's POV 

'Egh. I hate airports' Olivia moans dragging her suitcase along to the conveyor belt thingy. I roll my eyes and dump my suitcase on it.  

'Well your the one who agreed to come!' Katherine says to her putting hers on to. 

'Well I wasn't gunna let you all go to portugal without me!' She exclaims also dumping her bag on the conveyor belt. Natalia and Alice put their bags on and we all slump down on the plastic chairs. 'Owww.' We all moan. 'These chairs are uncomfortable!' Alice says standing up and rubbing her bum. We all nod and mumble in agreement and stand up.  

'I'm going to get some food for the journey. Natalia?' I ask but before she can reply I grab her wrist and pull her to the cafe/shop thing. There is no queue, luckily, so we run to the desk. Suddenly a boy around our age (19) shoved in front. 

'Excuse me?' I snap at him and he spins around. 

'Yes?' He asks. I raise my eyebrows. 

'Yes? You just shoved in front of us!' I snap.  

' Mazie, it doesn't matter.' Nat whispers to me. 

'Listen to your friend babe.' He says. And my anger switch flicks from medium to high. 

'Are flipping kidding me?!' I scream. But before I can continue the cafe/shop person pulls me forward and serves me. I thank her and walk away. 

As I stroll past the guy I scowl and point at him.  

'This isn't over.' I state and he smirks back at me.

'What was that all about?' Olivia asks.  

'Some guy shoved in front and then started calling me babe and being all cocky. So I gave him a piece of my mind.' I say simply and she nods.  

'Flight to Portugal boarding. Flight to portugal boarding.' The speaker person says. We all look at each other and begin to run towards the gate thing. Better to be early than late I suppose! We get onto the plane.

'I wonder whats behind there?' Alice asks, poniting to a door at the very end of the plane. 'PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF TO ENTER.' It says on it.

'I dunno, ask.' I say to her.

'No you.' She says and I shrug.

'Exuse me?' I ask a man in uniform walking past me. He nods.

'Whats behind that door?' I ask and Alice facepalms.

'Oh thats first class, but mainly for celebritys.' He says. Alice pulls her hand away from her face and urges me to go on.

'Is there anyone there now?' I ask. He shakes his head.

'I'm afraid I'm not alowed to tell you that.' He says and I sigh. He walks away and we continue to our seats and we choose the ones next to that door. I sit down on the isle seat, next to Nat who is next to Alice. Kathy sits down next to Olivia oposite us.

'Alice, You do know there is someone in there.' I say to her.

'How do you know?' She says.

'When he said 'I'm afraid I can't tell you.' If there was noone in there he would have just said no.' I say.

'So there is a celebity behind that door?' Natalia says and we both nod.

'I hope its Katy Perry!' Alice says exitedly.

'Oooo What if its Olly Murs!' Natalia joins in.

'If it could be anyone,' I say. 'I'd want it to Joe Brooks! Cuz we would fall in love and get married and have a long life together.' I say dreamily and the girls laugh.

'Do you think if we were quiet we could hear behind the door?' Natalia asks.

'Oooo lets try!' Alice squeals and we go quiet. We are right next to the door anyways.

'Awww come on mate, don't go to sleep! Have some fun! F-U-N!' Someone screams.

'Shut up.' Someone else moans and we chuckle. Evrything goes quiet so we stop listening.

'Actully I may sleep as well.' Alice says and closes her eyes, so do I.