"that's such a petty reason to hurt someone!"

"Kakashi's such a cruel person"

Ignore them, they're foolish to believe in lies...you're better than them

"This is the last time Kakashi!" the principal was red in anger, yet he seemed to be holding himself back. "This is the third time you've injured a student, and for what reason?!"

"He disrespected me" cussed me, cussed my family name, cussed my father's name.

"That's no excuse! You broke seven of his bones"

But I caught me stealing my mother's locket from my locker. He threatenned me

"I never wanted it to end in violence" he left me no choice, he was going too far

"I'm calling your father"

I don't mind. Maybe this incident will get him home

I recieved a long lecture over the phone. He was dissapointed, angry even. But I felt nothing.

Maybe I would've felt something if he was infront of me while he was saying these things instead of talking to the phone across the world.

He's not going to drop everything and just fly all the way back to japan just to scold a traublesome son...

"Kakashi's so cold"

I've never felt warmth

"Check out the picture perfect student, Konoha's little prince"

A prince who's subjects disobey him unless they need something in return

"So cold"

"cruel"

"mean"

"selfish"

"Can't he feel emotions?"

"He's blank, he doesn't feel anything I bet"

I'm human too..

"Atleast he's handsome"

Yes that's all they care about, my appearance

"Kakashi-chan!"

A flash of blue

"....Shi-chan!"

Splash of golden rays

"Kakashi..."

**

"....Shi-chan..." I slowly open my eyes. My vision was blurrg but I can see the outline of a slender figure. The figure leant closer and my vision cleared to reveal a pair of blue eyes looking at me in worry.

"You're fever's high" her forehead was pressed against mine, her warm breath fanned my lips. "Where's your dad? Why are alone?"

I couldn't answer, I simply looked at her in a sleepy gaze. What is she doing here? "...Zumaki...sensei?" I coughed.

Uzumaki-sensei stroked my cheek affectionately. "My poor student...I feel so guilty. Yesterday when you ran off, I could have chased after you. The rain was merciless on you" she sighs.

"...how...did you...inside-" I was so weak I couldn't form proper sentences. Uzumaki-sensei smiled sheepishly. "Obito-kun told me you got sick and gave me your address. The door was locked so I" taking our a hairpin she smiled at me mysteriously.

"Boyfriend taught me a lot of useful things" she claims proudly.

I don't wanna hear about your boyfriend. You're taking care of me, not him.

Damn it. My stupid sick brain isn't functioning properly, I'm thinking nonsense. "I'll make you soup, and prepare the medicine Obito-kun bought for you"

She was about to leave, but my hand managed to latch onto her wrist in a weak grip. "No....stay...please.." I begged.

I must be realy realy sick. What am I doing?

Don't leave me alone

Let her go

Please stay with me

Let go

"But, Kakashi-chan, I need to cook your soup" She reluctantly sat back down. "Atleast...wait until I fall asleep again". She gives me a concerned look, before suddenly squeeling. "Kakashi-chan looks so cute! I've never seen you look like this before, you should get sick more often!"

I gave her a weak glare, which she easily laughed off. "I guess I can stay beside you, atleast until you fall asleep again. Scoot over" removing her shoes and jacket, she jumps in and pulls me close.

I lay my head against her chest, listening to the beating of her heart. Two beats....thirty beats.....fifthy beats......seventy beats.....ninety......

Hearing her heartbeat is the closest I can get to a melody, I've never felt so relaxed before....

Shut up. This is a one time thing and will never happen again.

Uzumaki-sensei strokes my hair as she hums softly. "You look so peaceful kiddo, tell me...you've never been vulnerable before right?"

I couldn't answer. I was falling asleep.

Uzumaki-sensei chuckled. "You should take it easy from time to time...you're health as more important"

The last thing on my mind was....that I should get sick more often.

A/N: how are you enjoying "Hard to say" so far?

**Bonus

**Naruko**

About an hour later, I gently removed Kakashi-chan's arms from my waist and his head from my chest. Stroking his surprisingly soft hair affectionately, I fought the urge to take out my phone and snap several pictures.

But realy what's stopping me? I'm simply going to take like, seven pictures of my adorable sleeping student, it's not like it's a crime or anything.

Whipping out my phone and pressing the camera, I snapped picture after picture, giggling eagerly as I did so.

He was just so cute! He's like an angel asleep, so pure.

Realy, I wish he gets sick more often.