Chapter 11

This is Someone is Watching, I just changed the title to 'Little White Lies'
This Chapter is a major chapter! Enjoy! P.S the song is Secret by The Pierces (PLL theme song)The lyrics are in Spanish but the video and song are in English. The only that worked. Now, Enjoy! :)
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

**Peeta's POV**

Me and the crew sat in my living room, watching Fast and Furious 6.

I glanced over at Johanna who was gulping down drink after drink.

"Damn, Johanna. Cool it on the liquor, would you?" I said.

"Shut it, Peeta. I'm just drowning my sorrows with alcohol." She sassed me with a phony smile.

Ding Dong.

I stood up and brushed some popcorn crumbs off of my pants. I walked over to the door and was surprised when I opened it to see Officer Heavensbee.

"Good evening, Peeta. I have some--- news about Katniss Everdeen." He said.

"Oh, okay, come on in." I said, leading him to the living room where the others are.

"Guys, make room for Officer Heavensbee," I said gesturing for Annie and Finnick to move over.

"What's the news on Katniss? Did you find her?" I asked with concern lingering in my voice.

"Yeah, we did find her. Not alive at least." He answered. "She's dead. We found her body in a ditch."

My heart sunk and everything froze. She's dead? No, not Katniss. She couldn't be dead. She just couldn't be.

"I'm sorry, Pee-" "NO! SHE'S NOT DEAD! YOU'RE LYING!" I shouted.

"Peeta, relax, it'll be alright," Finnick said.

"IT WON'T BE ALRIGHT, KATNISS IS GONE!" I yelled as I stormed out of the house.

I felt the warmth of my salty tears streaming down my face.

My everything is gone, taken away from me that easily. Why didn't I stop when I first heard her scream? I could of still had her, but I didn't stop. I kept going.

I finally realized I've ran to the place me and Katniss hung out at all the time. The Meadow.

I sat in the bench, staring out at the small pond. I started tearing up, remembering that this is her favorite part of our hideout.

**Flashback**

I stared at the beauty in front of me. Katniss' eyes dazzled as she stared out at the sunset.

"Do you think that if I died, people would miss me?" She asked, pulling her attention away from the view.

"Of course, you're the one who most likely made their lives better. Why do you ask?" I asked her.

She wouldn't normally ask a question like that, unless she was depressed.

"I don't know, it's just that some people think I'm a bitch, and would rather me be long gone."

**End of Flashback**

She's definitely long gone now. And it's all my fault.

**Johanna's POV**

Clove and I got ready for Katniss' funeral.

"Who do you think killed Katniss?" Clove asked me.

"I'm not sure, Katniss was the most loyal friend I've ever had. She's the one who has helped me the most." I said remembering her.