SH*5

The world doesn't need many gems, but just a bright star to lighten it up!

Amin's file_

Khalid walked into the milling factory, silently praying for success in arresting the criminal. It's the last case on him before he go on annual leave. The mission has to be completed or else, he's going no where. Some of their men are already hiding in ambush, disguised and waiting for sign to plop on the milling factory and arrest everyone involved.

Just like the other day, boss mussy was in his small, battered office, but with some visitors only God knows if they're there for sawdust or mixed sawdust.

He waited until they're through before poking his head into boss mussy's office.

"Where's the money?" Was the first thing boss mussy said to him as soon as their eyes met.

Khalid brought out a huge sum of money from his pocket and handed it to the grinning boss mussy who instinctively exposed all his teeth the moment the shimmery nature of the money flashed before his eyes.

"Good boy!" Boss mussy said as he held the money in his hands and sniffed at it.

"Now the business, I've done my part I'm waiting for you."

"Boy, calm your nerves down will you?"

Boss mussy brought out the cocaine that was sandwiched in between layers of abandoned books stacked at a cabinet and handed it to Khalid.

Khalid collected it, eyes wide opened. There's no doubt it's the real cocaine because he'd seen so many during his work as a CID officer. But then, the cocaine boss mussy gave him was barely five grams, and he gave the money for ten grams. That shows that boss mussy too is not honest in his dealings, and he did hate bad business.

'He hate when someone is being dishonest with him but apparently that's one good word that describes him to his customers.'

Khalid remembered what bimpy-lala had told him.

The nymp bastard!  Khalid cursed under his breath.

"But I don't think this is up to ten grams." Khalid had said to him, but boss mussy just glared at him and said;

"Then what?" He growled, lending the voice of an angry lion. "You thought you can get everything you wanted at a time?"

"But I gave my money in full." Khalid complained.

"That's business for you boy." Boss mussy turned away from him. "Next time we can seal a good business."

"Bad-business-sends-man-to-early-grave." Khalid said, and immediately,  He brought out his gun that was clung to his leg in disguise and pointed it on the head of boss mussy. "Move a little and I shot."

"Hey calm down boy you're too fast."

Boss mussy eyed the place his gun was. He was about vaulting for it when Khalid fired a warning shot towards the ceiling, and boss mussy froze.  Khalid whistled and all other on ambush came out fast scurrying towards the scene.

He handcuffed boss mussy and all others present were arrested too. He took back his money from boss mussy's safe as he rummaged the office for more cocaine, and he got alot.

Boss mussy glared at Khalid as he was led out of the office to the CID van and muttered under his breath;

"What a wise act boy!"

💝💘💝

Khalid drove to his office with a multitude thoughts cramped on his mind. The case is over since they've arrested the cocaine dealers. So now, he'll be going on his annual leave soon. What of Amirah?