WEDDING

All the family members , guests and friends already arrived for the wedding and were sitting at the places reserved for them .

The stage was built by the sea shore at the middle of the beach . One can hear the sounds of waves during the ceremony . Chairs for guests were kept infront of the stage on both of the sides of the aisle leading to the stage .

The theme of the wedding was heaven  by  the sea shore . Whole stage was decorated with blue and pink items . Aisle was made by roses petals with small candles on both of the sides . Atmosphere were truly very romantic with the sound of waves as natural music .

Mrs . Zhao sat beside Mrs . Shen and Mr . Luo  and happily smiled at them .

It was almost evening time , when the wedding will start . Shen Wei looking like a prince was waiting for his bride Zhao Yunlan to walk on the aisle and to get married with him .

Luo Fusheng whispered in Shen Wei ' s ear ....

" When will they come ? " ...

And that moment , romantic song started to played and Shen Wei saw Zhao Yunlan was walking on the aisle while holding his father's hand with one hand and a flower bouquet with other . Shen Wei felt relieved . Shen Wei smiled a little .

Mr . Zhao gave Yunlan's hands on Shen Wei ' s hand and said ....

" Please ... Take care of my son or I will kill you . " ....

" I will not care even if you are an Mafia Boss ! " ....

" Don't worry , I will . " .... Replied Shen Wei .  Mr . Zhao smiled and went back to sit with his wife .

Priest started the wedding ceremony . Luo Fusheng started to smiling happily . Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan exchanged rings with each other . Then the priest said .... " Please exchange your vows . "

Shen Wei started ....

" When you fall , I will catch you  ; When you laugh , I will share your joy . Everything I am , And everything I have is yours , from this moment forth and for eternity . "

Happy tears started to dropping from Zhao Yunlan ' s eyes . Shen Wei wiped it and hold Zhao Yunlan ' s hand .

Zhao Yunlan then started his vow ....

" I found everything that I'd ever been looking for my whole life . And now here we are , with our future before us , and I only want to spend it with you my prince , my soulmate , my friend .  "  . Shen Wei smiled at Zhao Yunlan .