𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Începe de la început

"Ight. I love you lil ugly girl" she said and hugged me

"I love you too"

"Don't tell nobody I said that" we said at the same time and laughed.

"Ight come on its 6 already ya pops said 8"

She drove me home and I took a shower and got dressed.

I went downstairs and my dad was looking at me like I ripped his heart out and stomped on it

"Nope. Hell nah. Change" he said and pointed upstairs

"You serious?" I stale faced him.

"You see this nigga standing here. Change" he said pointing at Bulldog.

"See it ain't even that serious. I got on a jacket" I said

"See-" he started but got cut off by the phone ringing. "Ight mane imma be there inna minute" he said

"You ain't comin"

"I'm goin lil girl I ain't missin it. I juss gotta handle some shit real quick."

"How I'm pose to get there"

"I'll take her" Bulldog said and my dad mugged him.

"I will break yo fuckin face. Take my car I gotta use my truck" he said

"Ohhhhhh i get to drive Key'Asia" I asked talking his 2018 Bugatti.

Nigga loved that car more than us. He dont let nobody drive it. Not even my momma.

"Don't wreck her or imma break yo neck" he said and reached me the keys. "Wait. What my rules is first?" he asked and snatched them back.

"Don't eat, smoke, drink or breathe too hard on her"

"Or..."

"You gone break yo foot off in my ass and drop me off at a adoption center" I said and rolled my eyes and he reached me the keys.

"Don't let Psycho find out either he been tryin to drive her" he said and left takin Bulldog out with him.

"AYE PSYCHO" I yelled through FaceTime when I heard my dad pull off. "Guess what I'm boutta drive" I said smiling hard as hell.

"If you say Key'Asia imma kill you" he said smoking his blunt.

"No I'm boutta drive Alexis" I lied talking about our momma Lambo truck.

Yes they both named the favorite car and truck

"Oh then shit ion care" he said shrugging

"Sike nah I'm boutta drive Key'Asia" I said and held up his keys licking my tongue out.

"THAT SHI-"

"What? Bruh bruh I can't hear you love you BYEEEEE" I said and hung up getting in the car. "Bout fuckin time" I said and crunk it up driving to the place.

 "Bout fuckin time" I said and crunk it up driving to the place

"How he doin?" Marco momma asked through the phone

"You know you shouldn't be askin bout him. You kicked him out and put a price on his head. Then turned around and smoked up almost all ya money" I said

"That's my baby. He know that" she said

"If he yo baby you should've got yo act togetha. It's been 3 years the nigga been in my house he ain't gone wanna be a kingpin" I said

We already got kingpins running around fuckin shit up. This new generation don't know shit about the game.

The only reason the nigga in my house is cause Psycho asked.

"He my only son he don't have a choice. His dad should've stayed around longer this raising a son shit was stressing"

"Bitch his dad dead, it's not like you raising him."

"I want him to come back to DR" she said

"Nah he good here. He not boutta go back for you to fuck up and send him back hell nah."

"I want him back in the Dominican Republic. He coming to the age now where he gotta do what he gotta do for this family"

"Now y'all family? 3 years ago the lil nigga was runnin for his life cause you put a hit on his head. BITCH YO OWN SON. Don't start talking bout that family shit." I said and hung up.

She got me fucked up Marco more my son than he is hers.