"P-please... J-just Officer J-Jeon," Jimin mutters to the near point of incoherence.

In a situation like this, Jeongguk would rather be of confidence and showcase unstirred emotion. But he simply can't. The cause behind Jimin's current state is still unknown. Working cases specifically in the organized crime unit, Officer Jeon is used to being faced with the undisclosed and preens at the idea of debunking a case. Yet today - Jimin's present situation - has him terrified.

Jeongguk doesn't realize the other officers were in the midst of moving until he can hear the dressing room door close behind him. It's a sound so simple and demure yet it encourages his heart rate to pick up as it's just the two of them within a confined, small space. Officer Jeon doesn't move from the place he stands, if Jimin's earlier reaction is any indication that he should keep some distance.

Jimin unfurls himself from his small ball. He presses his fingers to his lips and eases them inside of his mouth, teeth sinking down onto his nails as he chews them nervously. His stare is barren and it's with clear evidence he's trying to recollect his thoughts that have gone and scattered themselves. He's shivering and whether or not it be from the cold, Jeongguk slowly peels his policeman jacket off of his arms and kicks it to the teacher.

Jimin's gaze wanders to the tempting fabric laying on the floor. His fingers move from his mouth and curl around it feebly and he pulls it over his legs, hands stuttering amidst the settling of the jacket.

Jeongguk finds some semblance of peace in such a subtle movement. He slides against the wall across from Jimin yet remains the silently declared distance. He has an inkling as to what happened as he picks up on the hints. He's dealt with cases like these before. But he doesn't want to believe it. It causes his insides to swirl and shift at the thought.

"Gguk," the man chokes out.

Unequivocally, Jeongguk feels his heart pang at the innocent nickname rolling off of the desolate man's tongue. Jimin is now looking at him. They've finally gotten the chance to look at each other.

Jimin is hesitant to speak his next words. Most of all he's been able to project with some sort of foundation is the policeman's name. The blond is fiddling with his fingers, toying with them rather clumsily as he attempts to distract himself. It's painful as Jeongguk watches him yet is unable to reach out and comfort him like he's gotten so used to. The conflicting look in his waning eyes as another tear trickles down his doughy cheek to leave a damp splatter along the man's uniform jacket.

"The m-monsters..." he whispers quietly, voice broken and spent. "They're so l-loud."

Jeongguk is unable to express the words he feels as those strung along letters roll off of Jimin's tongue. It doesn't take an expert to know what he's referring to. Officer Jeon has come to learn over the years of his profession that thoughts can be a very, very dangerous and disruptive thing. They're like dripping venom slowly travelling all throughout the pumping veins of a body until they've consumed it completely. Until they control the victim and they're the puppet being played with by a puppet master. The only issue being is that somehow it's strong enough the person is playing both parts. The destroyer and the destroyed.

"W-when he was... when he was t-touching me. They were so l-loud," he finally admits.

Jeongguk's blood boils. His heart breaks and his head spins as the truth is revealed. His brain is a warzone as every emotion he could possibly feel are conflicting. There's bloodshed at every corner of his mind. He's seeing red. He's pulsating with anger yet forces himself to keep it consumed and governed. Now is not the time to burst. He needs to listen.

"H-his hand... when he was s-stroking me. I was t-telling myself I should've been r-ready. I should've been prepared," Jimin breathes and takes a moment to collect himself before he proceeds. "They w-were telling me it's m-my fault. I wanted to look p-pretty for you, Officer Jeon. But n-now I feel filthy. After what h-he's done to me... you won't want this," Jimin concedes to the demons in his head as he speaks his own truth, stammering yet sure of every word.