33

Seonghwa's POV

"Hey, Yunho. Have you seen Hongjoong? He and Mingi didn't come back from the hospital, right?" I asked, and I turned away from the window.

"Right. Mingi gave Wooyoung a call earlier and told him that they wouldn't be able to make it in time for dinner, so they were gonna sleep at Hongjoong's place." He mumbled, looking at my every move.

"Right, right.." I whispered, as we stared into each other's eyes, for at least one whole minute.

"Hyung, I know you like Hongjoong but, he has eyes for Mingi." He sighed, after the long, abusive silence. I bit my lip, stopping at the closet. "Hyung, you're not thinking of what I'm imagining, right?" He asked, looking at me worryingly.

"So? What if I am? It isn't your business, anyway." I scuffed. He shook his head and stood up, walking in front of me.

"It is though! Hongjoong is my friend! The only person who actually notice me, other than Yeosang, and I will not stand on the sidelines and watch you break Mingi nor Hongjoong's heart!" He yelled, pushing me back a little.

"But, shouldn't I be happy?! Because, right now, I'm not! Hongjoong is also the only one who understands me!" I yelled back. He chuckle, looking away.

"Seonghwa, don't you dare use the same card against me. Yeosang also understands you, heck he was your friend! You actually have someone to notice you, but me? Hongjoong actually knows what's going on with me, and sure Yeosang might know something about me but it isn't like what Hongjoong knows! So, yes. I want the best for Hongjoong, and obviously, it surely isn't you." He glared.

"You have no say in what he deserves. Obviously you're just upset that Mingi hasn't noticed you since day 1." I smirked. He shut his mouth and looked down at the floor.

"That's not even related to this. Plus, I moved on. I want them both to be happy together, but you? You want Mingi to feel pain, and you want their friendship to sink, and I won't stand around like I don't know. So, either you stop being such a burden to their relationship or I expose you in front of everyone." He glared.

"Is that a threat?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Can't it be?" He smiled, tilting his head a little to the left. Before I could comment on his response, someone interrupted by knocking on the door.

Wooyoung's POV

I sighed, knocking on Yunho and Seonghwa hyung's door. It open to reveal a furious Seonghwa. "What?" He asked, looking me up and down.

immediately offended, I frown up and also look him up and down. "Rude. ANYWAY, I wanted to see if Yunho hyung was cooking or should we go out?" I asked. He sighed, and looked back at I'm guessing Yunho, waiting for his reply.

"Let's go out, I guess." I heard hyung whisper from in the room. I nod and go back in my shared room, looking forward into seeing San's smile.

But, sadly. I didn't. Instead, I got a sad look from him as I closed the room door behind me. "W-What's wrong?" I frowned, hesitantly sitting down on the bed beside him.

"Nothing, I just got scolded by my father, again." He sighed, leaning on my shoulder. I gently caress his shoulder as I sigh softly.

"What'd he say?" I asked, looking down at him. he think for a while before sitting back up and smiling.

"Nothing much, just scolded me for not cleaning my room before leaving the other day, he is a germaphobe, you know. "He sneakered, looking at me.

He's lying. His smile is fake. When he smile, both sides of his mouth isn't even entirely, it has a tilt to it. Right now, it's a bit too even. His eyes doesn't even close all the way, there is a little space that's barely noticeable but now I doubt he can even see...