52

Mingi's POV

I sit down at the table, beside Hongjoong as he talk to his parents and Konghee.

"No, I'm not moving back in, I already told you guys that I'm fine." He sighed, rubbing his arm slightly.

I smiled, watching as they thought differently. "I know but you know how you be." She smiled. Hongjoong nodded, smiling to himself.

"Yeah, but I've grown from my depression stage." He mumbled.

"Hongjoong.." She whispered, looking at me.

"It's not a secret anymore, they already should know the basics anyway." He mumbled, looking at me.

"The basics?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow. He sighed and brushed it off as they begin to continue to talk.

I sat up, not sure if I even belong in the conversation they were having, looking around, I immediately decide to call Yeosang.

"Hey, wanna go outside and talk?" I mumbled, walking over to him. He sighed, nodding his head, sitting his cup down on the table.

"Sure." He smiled, following me outside and in front of the window.

We both stop and stare into space. "Hey, did you bring me out here just to have a moment of silence?" He laughed, looking over at me.

"No, I actually wanted to talk about your father for a while." I mumbled, looking over at him.

He went quiet before sighing. "Alright, I guess." He mumbled, leaning on the window.

"Do you know when he's going to come back?" I asked, looking over at him. He sighed, nodding.

"Yeah, maybe in two days or less." He said, looking back at me.

"You have time, you know you're old enough to move out and come with me to my moms place."  I mumbled, waiting for him to say something.

He looked over at me for a while before sighing. "Yeah, let's do that." He mumbled, looking down the street.

I smiled, knowing that, that was his thank you. I sat up and gave his back a few pats. "I'm going back in." I mumbled, walking inside.

Yeosang's POV

I watched as Mingi went inside, leaving me for my own problems.

I open my phone, staring at my mothers contact information. "Why not?" I asked myself, putting the phone up to my ear.

"Yeosang, where are you? What happened?" She answered. I closed my eyes, afraid to say anything.

"Yeosang..?" She hesitated, leaving the silence sharp.

"Is he still coming home?" I asked, carefully. She sighed, almost as if she knew I was gonna say it.

"Yeosang, he didn't do it." She sighed.

"Lier! You saw it too!" I shouted losing patience with her. It went quiet and she sniffed, letting me knowing that she was crying.

"Baby, I know but they have evidence. Even if he did it, he was dru-"

"So what?! He killed Youngwon and almost killed Seonghwa! He ruined my life, our life!" I shouted, letting tears fall down my face.

"I'm sorry, but I trust that he didn't do it. He's not coming back until the paper wor-"

"No! He ruined our life once and you're going to let him back in to ruin it again! You and him are the same. I hate you both!" I shouted, hangingg up the phone and throwing it down onto the ground.

I stare are the now broken phone as the doors to the cafè open. "Hey, what happened?" I heard Jongho whisper, picking up my broken phone and looking back at me.

I bit my lip holding in my tears as I shake my head. "Yeosang, do you wanna go somewhere private?" He whispered. I nodded, as he grabbed my hand leading me to the back of the cafè.

After we made it to the back of the cafè, he sat me down on the ground. "Okay, let's talk." He mumbled, staring at me.

"Is it fine if I spend the night over at your place?" I asked, looking over at him.

He got quiet but nodded. "Of course." He smiled, grabbing my hand. "Are you ready to tell me what happened?" He asked.

"My mother is hiding the fact that she saw my dad kill-"

"You don't have to say it, I already know." He whispered, hugging me tightly. I hug him back, barring my head in his arms.

"Jongho.." I whispered, not moving from his embrace.

"Yeah?" He mumbled, looking at me.

"I think I love you." I whispered, finally looking up at him. He paused and stared at me for a while before smiling.

"I do too." He smiled, softly kissing me. I wrapped my hand around his neck and pull him closer to me.

I smile into the kiss as he lean me against the wall, stopping me from pulling away. Resting his hand on my thigh, he gently caress my cheek.

I break the kiss and stare at him for a while before chuckling. "What?" He frowned, smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "This doesn't mean that you're a top." I smirked.

"Oh, come on! Why??" He smiled, sitting next to me.

"You should just be a bottom, you already tried it once and you didn't say you didn't like it either." I mumbled.

"Same for you, you were definitely enjoying it. So, you should be bottom." He smiled.

I shook my head, turning to him. "Forget about that, I told Mingi that I would move in with him." I mumbled, waiting for him to answer.

"Really? Well, are you?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, I'll just tell him that I'll be over your house for a while." I mumbled.

"Alright." He nodded, smiling at me. I smiled and connected our lips once again.

Wooyoung's POV

I watch as San let Yuri go upstairs. "Hey, can we talk?" I asked, waiting for him to answer me.

He stared at me for a while before nodding, letting me sit down at the bar. "Hey, about what we were talking about earlier." I mumbled. "About your father." I finished.

He looked up at me and nodded. "What about him?" He asked.

"I'm sorry about what I said, I understand how hard it is for you, since he is pretty sure about you marrying a girl." I mumbled.

"Yeah, I was thinking...maybe at the end of all this, we still won't work out." He mumbled, looking down at his hands.

I quickly look up at him, not understanding what he was saying. "Wait, what?" I asked.

"It won't be like a fairytale, my dad will do anything for you to suffer. In the end of this, it's impossible for us to be happy." He whispered, slowly looking up at me.

"San, we don't need your fathers concent to be happy. We just need each other." I whispered, he nodded, not making eye contact with me.

"Come here." I whispered, leading us both behind a wall. I quickly pulled him into my arms, holding him close to me.

"It'll be fine, we'll be fine." I whispered, pulling away and looking into his eyes. "Okay?" I asked.

He frowned but nodded, finding it hard to believe me. "I promise, I won't let you go." I sadly smiled, grabbing his hands.

"Okay." He smiled, as a tear slowly make it's way down his face. I smiled, kissing his hand, not being able to let them go.