Jimin snapped as he pushed the Vampire away harshly.

"Now listen here you Humanized mosquito. Never in my entire life am I going to accept that I'm friends with a Human-" He spat trapping the older against the wall.

Your heart dropped at what he said.

"-but she's different, we may not be friends and will never will be-"

You turned around and focused on the breakfast not wanting to listen anymore but he said something that made your heart beat faster.

"Its because i think of her as more... She's my human.  Mine and no one else's, if you touch her in anyway that it makes her feel uncomfortable I will not hesitate to kill you on sight" he glared eyes full of hatred while Yoongi did the same. The two of them not backing down to fight for their dominance.

You blushed and quickly pushed them away from each other gently, "Okay! Thats enough.. I made breakfast! See?" You said showing them the freshly made Pancakes and beacon.

Yoongi looked at Jimin then at you "I'm full. But thanks for the offer" he said before walking away, you sighed and turned to Jimin who avoided looking at you.

~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin! Look its snowing!!" You exclaimed in awe as you watched from the window the freshly fallen snow.

You started up the Fire place and made some hot chocolate for the two of you, and for Yoongi in case he decides to get out of his room.

Jimin stayed quiet and just drank the sweet cocoa while staring at the fire, you were practically bouncing on your feet wanting to go outside and catch snowflakes with your tongue.

You stopped and glanced at Jimin to see he wasn't paying attention, you grinned and slowly lifted up the Window and was about to crawl out when-

"Don't even think about it"

You flinched pouting while closing the Window shut "aww come on Jimin! I'll only take a second" you begged but stop after seeing his stern look.

"What's so great about Frozen water?"

"Oh great.." Jimin grunts in annoyance after Yoongi finally appeared with the cocoa you made for him in hand.

"Oh hello Yoongi! And you can do tons of stuff with it!" You answered watching the Man sit him on the couch.

"Like what?" He asked not really seeing any special with the snow, you huffed and sat beside Jimin.

"Like make snow angels, and snowmen, have a snow ball fight while catching snowflakes with your tongue" you grinned. Yoongi frowned showing you a look of disgust.

"Why on earth would I do that?"

"Because its fun" you shrugged before turning to Jimin giving him the puppy eyes "now can I-"

"No."

"You're no fun!!"

~~~~~~~~

It was night time now and was time to go to bed. You took a quick shower and changed your bandages before putting on the small night gown Yoongi gave you.

You hummed turning off the light before closing your eyes.

A few minutes later you frowned feeling like someone was watching you, you slowly opened your eyes and scream but a hand quickly covered you mouth.

You calmed down after realizing who it was, you frowned and moved his hand away.

"Yoongi! What on earth are you-" you stopped eyes wide as he leaned his face closer to yours. You were trapped in bed with a Vampire sitting on your stomach preventing you from escaping.

You gulped feeling his lips touch your ear seductively.

"What makes you so special that it makes a Siren grow protective of you?" He whispered earning a small whimper from you once you felt his hands slowly going under your gown touching your warm skin with his cold hands.

"Yoongi stop-"

"Did you put a curse on Him?"

"Please-"

"Or perhaps a Potion?"

"Yoongi-"

"Or did you seduce him-"

S L A P

He stopped feeling pain on his left cheek now finally hearing your cries, he sat up getting of off you as he touched his cheek.

After calming down you gasp realizing what you did, you sat up and grabbed his face checking the mark.

"Cheese and crackers!! Are you okay? Im so sorry I panicked and wasn't thinking clearly, does It hurt? Are you in pain?" You asked feeling guilty for resulting to violence, you only do that if it was absolutely necessary.

The Vampire stared at you blankly observing your worried filled eyes before suddenly pinning you back down on the bed only this time he captured your lips in his.

You gasp face turning red as you tried pushing him off, he only grabbed your hands and pinned them above your head while shoving his tongue in your Mouth.

You whimpered feeling him explore your Wet caverns before roughly biting your bottom lip drawing out blood. You let out a small moan when he licked the blood from your lip before pulling away making you to stare at him with his now Glowing red eyes.

Yoongi stared at the expression your making. He loved the way you were out of breath by just a simple kiss, the way your lips were plump and red by the blood and how rough he was, how your cheeks turned pink beneath the moonlight.

He was obsessed with the way you looked, Thinking of ways he can make you express it again.

Now he knew why The Siren was so protective and a tad bit possessive of you.

You were just that Irresistible

Especially since you had such Innocent eyes.

When he pulled back he didn't see any hatred, disgust or even lust in your eyes by him doing something without your permission. Instead he just saw Confusion, Confused to why he Did what he did.

Without a single word he disappeared in a blink of an eye leaving you alone with your thoughts.

He couldn't wait to be the one to break those innocent eyes