12

Jenna had gotten Mattia to dance, but Jenna wasn't the one he'd been staring at. Mattia watched as Kairi swayed with Levi on the dance floor. He looks beautiful.. why am I even here with Jenna. I should've told Kairi. That I lo- Mattia's thoughts about the smaller were interrupted as Jenna nudged him and told him she'd be with her friends right now and needed to take care of something. Mattia couldn't care less honestly, he didn't even like Jenna like that.

He went to drink some punch that was most definitely spiked. He couldn't care less, being risky was always his thing anyways. Alex soon walked up to him and just said "lets ditch these bitches" so that they could smoke. He didn't really care anymore so he just shrugged it off, Jenna would probably be fine with her friends anyways. They went outside once again. Alex took a hit and popped a pill. "Want one?" Alex suggested, holding a pill for the taller. "sure, whatever." He took a few hits from the joint, then took it. 

   It was only a few moments later until he saw the ethereal being before himself, walking into Levi, that fucking traitor's car. He didn't want to start anything so he just focused on the smaller, how pretty he looks, how his hair is fluffy. Everything about him was perfect to Mattia. Even when Kairi would be a complete mess, having a panic attack and sobbing loudly. He was perfect. 

He'd find himself jerking off to the thought of him, wet dreams even. ( chile-)

Kairi saw Mattia, taking drugs and what not. It pained him to see the Italian like that. All he wanted to do was just hug him, tell him everything's gonna be alright as they drove by. He noticed he'd caught the taller's eye, and smiled. Apparently it took him by surprise, considering the look on his face, but he smiled back.

Kairi decided to text him the morning after, knowing damn well Mattia wasn't in the right mindset to text properly. He got out his phone and searched through his contacts and found it in his blocked tab. He quickly unblocked and sent a text.

KaiKai: hey

sent 10:43pm

He sighed, waiting on a response. He didn't expect for Mattia to respond right away like he did, considering the fact he was super fucked up the night before.

Matti: hi 

received 10:44pm

_________________________________________________________

a/n ; SORRY I UPDATED SO LATE!! been caught up with everything and my mom recently has been having health issues, she'll be fine though! but i hope you enjoyed, till then ! <3