3

It was the night of homecoming, Kairi and Mattia wore the basic black tuxedo. They got to the school, Mattia immediately went to the punch, knowing it was spiked. He left Kairi alone to fend for himself, he sighed, and began walking around. Kairi ran into this boy. "Oh! sorry!" The boy smiled. "Its okay, where's your date?" he asked. "Oh uhh, i went with my friend, Mattia." 

"Oh! Mattia? I've talked to him, he's pretty....interesting, whats your name?"

"Kairi, you?"

"Vic, nice to meet you." He beamed.

"Nice to meet you too!"

Mattia looked over and felt a pool of jealousy rise. He walked over to Kairi and began to pull him away. "Hey! Mattia-" Kairi was interrupted. "What are you doing with him, he's a loser.." he said lowly. Vic rolled his eyes. "I'll see you around, Kairi.." Vic looked at him. "Kairi gave him a sad smile and nodded. Vic left and Mattia was visibly upset. "What're you doing with that guy," 

"Well, you basically ditched me..so i decided to make new friend-"

"So you were gonna leave me?"

"No! I just wanted to meet new people, like how you do-"

"No, you were gonna leave me huh? Just like Alejandro."

"No of course not, i'd never do that to you, i'd never leave you.."

Mattia wanted to cry, he'd been abandoned so many times, he didn't want Kairi to leave him too.

Kairi sighed. "Hey..." he put an hand on Mattia's arm. "You know i wouldn't-"

"but i don't."

"what?-"

"I said, 'but i don't' , every time someone leaves, it's always when i never expect it."

Kairi frowned. "Matti, i'm so sorry...i promise you i'm not like that"

"Promise?"

"Yes, Mattia."

_________

this was short, but longer chapters will be coming up <3