Meeting #HER part 1

so i decided to do a story on erica and cyn, not my best chapter but i just started so dont judge meeeee. anyway hope ya liked it.

bwyee_dajanae

Erica's Pov

Albee: Yo E let's go, the flight leaves i half an hour.

If you don't know me already, I'm Erica

Mena, the star of the reality show called love and hip hop, my reputation shows me as a player which is why im the star. I have a handsome son named king, he is my life but i cant help but feel that there's something missing. i feel as if a part of me is somewhere out there, and i'm surely gonna find out what it is.

"Calm down Albee i'm coming" I say as i struggle to bring the rest of my things downstairs. Albee looked up at me and laughed as he helped.

"Damn E why you packing so much, the gig is only for a week, its not like you're moving to New York." I scoffed.

" I gotta look good for the ladies A, Mena magic only works when im looking fine."We bursted out laughing as we got to the car and with that we were off.

Albee and Erica land in New York: Cyn's Pov

I'm here at home with my prince when i get a call saying that i have to work tonight because some famous TV star is hosting a gig. I sigh and get up walking to my room to get ready as prince follows me barking.

1 hour later

So i pull up at the club and go to the back to ask john(my boss) why he called me in today on my day off.

"John why'd you call me in today, you know its my day off." I whine, and he laughs.

"I'm sorry cyn but we need all the help we can get tonight." I sigh.

"Fine well who is this so called famous tv star hosting tonight's gig?"

"It's Erica Mena." I almost choke on air if that's even possible.

"You mean the player Erica Mena from L&HHNY?" He nods

"That's the one." He smirkes and i immediately know what he's up to.

"John i know what you're doing but its not gonna work, first of all she is a player and second did you forget that i'm not gay."

"So you Say."He replies and i punch him in the arm while he justs laughs. I walk out shaking my head and go to get ready for tonight, i have a feeling this id gonna be a long night.