RICH

heyyyy my lovely readers, forget about me?? probably. anywayyys if you haven't forgot about me, thank youuu. i apologize for the very longgggg delay of chapters soooo to make it up to you fantastic human beinggs i'm giving you guys this new chapter, hopefully it'll make up for my absence, i've been  very busyyy. Enjoy babesss(lmao ik i'm weird)

Erica's Pov

  i woke up to a beautiful girl next to me sound asleep. i kiss her forehead and slowly get out of bed. After doing my daily hygiene i make cyn breakfast and place by the bedside table. Not wanting to wake her, i walk out and check my phone. i got a message from my Albee saying he need me to come to the studio asap so i get dress and leave a little note for cyn.

 ---at the studio---

"Yo A what's the emergency?" i say walking in without looking up.

" Erica Mena, how you been babygirl?" i snap my head up staring at the idiot himself.

"Rich what are you doing here?" i snapped. i looked down at my phone and dial Albee's number.

" E, What up bitch." he says.

" Albee why is rich here at the studio?"

" Wait little dick is there? yo E i had no idea, joe called and said to get you to the studio. i'm on my way, i'll be there in 20." He hung up. I hadn't even notice rich got closer.

"What do you want rich?" i say moving away and sitting in one of the chairs.

 "What's been going on Mena?" i roll my eyes, i'm not in the mood for small talk.

 " Minding my business, living my life rich, what about you, still out there contracting diseases?"

" You still the same ole feisty Erica. I missed that." I sigh knowing he ain't gonna leave.

"what are you here for?"

" I came to talk." i nodded for him to continue.

"E you know nobody gonna love you like i do. We had ups and downs but you know we good together. Babygirl me and you were meant to be like for real you belong with rich dollaz." 

"Rich you hurt me and to be honest  i've moved on and there's no coming back from what you've done so you should just go about your business." i say pacing back and forth.

 "Baby you know you'll never get over rich, come sit on daddy's lap." He says pulling me down on his lap. He pulled me with so much force that our lips touched, before i could pull back and react, the studio door opened.

 "What the fuck Erica!" I quickly got off of rich and looked up. Albee and stacy stood there shocked.

 "Guys it's not what it looks like" i started.

---Meanwhile with Cyn-----

     I Just woke up to an empty bed, i look the side and see a tray with food and a note on top. Picking the note up first i read it.

 your smile is the only sunshine i need, good morning gorgeous, i'm sorry i wasn't able to be there when you woke up, i had to meet up with Albee for something he said was important but i'll be back soon, hope you'll still be there, until then enjoy breakfast and you can wear what ever you want, what's mine is yours. Make your self at home.

                                                                                                       _E

 I smiled and picked up my phone. i think i'm ready. I sent Erica a text and started to eat.

____Back with Erica___

 " What you mean it's not what it looks like Erica, it looks like you were sitting on his lap, making out with him!" Stacy yelled.

 " No stac, he pulled me down and the for-" Albee cut me off.

"Yo E, I thought you were done with little dick." He says glaring at rich.

"You wanna step to me lil nigga?" Rich says getting up.

"You not worth my energy, besides E don't want yo bitch ass, ain't that right erica?" he say looking at me.

 " Exactly." I say turning to rich.

" I don't want you so you can just get your stuff and bou-" I get cut off with his lips forcefully connecting with mine, i try to push him off but he's too strong. Out of the corner of my eye i see what looks like someone snapping a photo while stacy and Albee pry rich off of me. I kick rich right in his manhood and call security to escort him out. My phone beeped and i checked it, a message from Cyn, i smiled.

 From Mami: yes E, i would love to be your girlfriend.

To Mami: Seriously?

From Mami: Definitely

    I can't believe she said yes, this is amazing. My phone beeped again but this time the number was unknown.

 From Unknown: Smh Erica you cheating on your little bitch? hope she doesn't find out.

To Unknown: Who the fuck is this?

From Unknown: Don't worry about it. but here's a little gift i might give to your little bitch

attachment below...

Who the fuck is this person, oh my god

Who the fuck is this person, oh my god. the way that looks is so wrong. what am i gonna do if cyn sees this. i gotta find this bitch before they ruin what's just beginning.

 Otayyy, what'd you guys think??? comment vote, btw sorry if there are typos.

soooooo i hope this makes up for my lack of updates, but guyyss guess whattt, IM BACK FOR GOOD, meaning more updates to come. love you guyssss

 #Misfits <3