Date Night Disaster Part 1

Hey guyss, well you all voted and reached the limit sooooo im gonna continue this story. Alright so  someone suggested i do this so dont kill me, there will be a twist but dont worry.

     WARNING: What you are about to read contains MATURE language and situations, DO NOT Read if you CANNOT handle it. This is recommended for  teens 14 and up. DO NOT complain if you dont like what you have just read because you HAVE been WARNED, i apologize in advance though.(OMG i sound so serious lol but for real DON'T read if you CAN'T handle it. ENJOY)

  Cyn's Pov

    Erica is gonna be here any minute and i'm not even dressed, i need help.

      "Stacy, i need your help girl." She came upstairs within seconds and i laughed.

    "Damn speedy that was fast." She giggled.

   "Well i had to you're having a fashion crisis." She smiled pointing to all my scattered clothes and i sighed.

 "Girl i don't know what to wear, and i don't even know why i'm going to this tonight."

  "Because you know you're feeling erica too." She walked to the closet searching for something for me to wear.

  "Here wear this."Stacy came back with a black strapless dress that looks like it stops just above my knees, i smiled and hugged her.

   "Thank you, what would i do without you." I say smiling.

  "Rott, just kidding, now hurry up your date will be here any minute." I walked towards the mirror slipping on the dress and fixing my hair. I put on red lipstick and slipped on my black pumps, when i was done the door bell rung and i felt my heart start to race. Well here we go i thought as i walked out of my room. 

   Erica's Pov

  The limo pulls up at Cyn's house three minutes early and i sit and wait for a few minutes, i called Albee.

E- Albee bro, i dont know what's wrong with me i feel nervous

A-  Yo E you got this, you're a Mena. All you gotta do is work that Mena magic, be yourself girl.

E- Thanks A, i just don't want to mess this up man, i'm really feeling this one."

A- I know E, you're gonna do fine, now go knock on that door cause i know you got there a few minutes early.

E- Damn A, you know me so well, i'm gonna go, later.

A- okay, Love you lil sis.

E- love you too big bro.

     I hung up the phone and got out the limo fixing my dress. I'm Wearing a red strapless dress that stops just above my knees and red heels with my hair curled down my back. I walk up to her door and ring the bell, instantly i hear a small dog barking and smile to myself when i heard her voice.

 "Prince stop barking at the door buddy." She is so adorable. I heard footsteps approach the door and felt my heart start to beat at the speed of light. The door opened and my jaw nearly dropped, Cyn looked incredible.

 "Might wanna close your mouth mena you'll catch flies."She said while giggling, and i blushed.