Dinner Disaster Part 2

Hey guys, i hope you guys haven't given up on me yet. Sorry for the late update, please forgive me guys. i'm gonna start updating more often, im feel better now btw, thanks to all those who understood and cared, i needed that. so anyways hope you enjoy.

Erica's Pov

        All the way to the hospital i sit and watch Cyn lay there looking lifeless. The same thoughts running through my mind. How did this happen, she doesn't deserve this, i know i just met her but i want to be by her side, i want to protect her, i have to protect her.   I've been here for a couple of hours frozen in the same spot  in the waiting room after i called Stacy. All in my thoughts until i hear Stacy sit next to me with a similar expression to mine with tears in her eyes, i bawled out crying while Stacy comforted me.

  "Hey Erica, it's okay." I shake my head in disbelief i care too much about her already. We've been here for an hour in the same position when the doctor came towards us.

   "Cynthia Santana" I instantly shoot up nearly knocking stacy to the ground. We walk to the doctor.

  "Is she okay? What's wrong with her-"  I rambled but was cut off by the doctor.

  "Ma'am Ms.Santana is fine, she lost a lot of blood and also broke a rib but she will be okay. She will be able to leave after her vitals are checked, just make sure she keeps her back brace on." I nodded and let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding in. 

  "Can i go see her?" I asked and he nodded, before he was able to speak i ran down the hall and towards her room and slowly walked in. She turned her head and smiled.

    " Great first date huh." She smiled making me giggle a little.

   " Cyn who was that man that attacked you?"  She sighed and started tearing up.

    " You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I quickly added. 

   " No it's okay."

         Cyn's Pov

              I motioned for Erica to come sit by me and she hesitantly came over, after a few moments i spoke.

   " Well im gonna tell you everything before we become exclusive." She giggled and i went wide eyed.

   " I mean if we were to go down that road, not that i thought we would-" I stumbled over my words making her giggle even more, gosh i love the sound of that.

     " It's okay Cyn, go ahead and continue." She said and i nodded.

    "Well it started 3 years ago..."

     __1 hour later__

   (A/N sorry guys what happen to cyn and why it happened is saved for another chapter)

     Eric's Pov

        Cyn just finished telling me about what she went through and i am completely shocked, who would ever want to lay a finger on this beautiful innocent girl in front of me, she didn't deserve this. I want to protect cyn,  i don't care if i just met her yesterday it feels like i've known her for years and i'm going to do everything in my power to keep her safe, in this moment right now i have no doubt that she may be the one for me.

  "Cyn you didn't deserve this,  i want you to stay with me, i don't think it would be safe for you to go home tonight." She nodded in response. I asked stacy to sign the release forms since i'm not able to, and with that we were off to my house.

    __30 minutes later__

    We settle into the house and i walk cyn to the living room and gently lay her down and as i'm about to walk away i feel a warmth on my arm. I turn around to see Cyn looking up at me.

  "Don't go, could you just sit with me for a bit?" I  nod  sitting down wrapping my arm around her gently as she  snuggles closer into my neck. We stay here for a few moments in a comfortable silence until she breaks it.

  "Thank you for helping me Erica, you've been so kind and you haven't even known me for that long why?"

 "Because i care Cyn, i know we just met a few days ago but i feel something for you." I froze and went wide eyed when i came to realization that i just confessed it out loud.

 " I mean you know who  wouldn't, you're beautiful and smart, funny, good person to talk to and-and.." i stuttered but then felt a soft pair of lips attached to mine, i instantly felt a spark as our lips moved in sync, it lasted until air was needed.

  "What a great way to shut me up." I say as i catch my breath while cyn started laughing. I smiled at how adorable she looked, but my smile soon faded when i heard a familiar voice echo through the house from the front door.

   "Erica Fucking Mena..."

    Hey guys who do you think it is? An ex? Her family member? Cliffhangers rule lol jk.

  Comment a guess of who you think it is, vote share.

 thanks for reading, luv ya'll bwyeee  Dajanae-out