EPISODE 1 🐞

{Scene: Marinettes room.}
Marinette is sleeping. Marinette's mom is
calling her from the kitchen downstairs.

•Sabine: Marinette? Marinette? Honey?
(Marinette is still very sleepy and tries to sleep again)
•Sabine: Marinette? Alya is here.You´re gonna miss your schooltrip.
•Marinette:( crawls out from underneath bed covers) The schooltrip, yeah.(shocked) The schooltrip. I´m gonna be late....AGAIN.
•Sabine: You´re coming sweetie? Alya is waiting for you
•Alya: It´s ok Mrs. Dupain. I´m just gonna go check on her.We´ll be right down.

(Alya comes up throught the stairs in Marinette´s room. Marinette is in a big hurry and tries to find her bag in her room)
•Marinette:(worried) Where is it?Where is it?
•Alya: What?
•Marinette: My bag. I could of swore I left it near my bed yesterday.Oh, we are so gonna be late and miss the bus.
•Alya: Girl, chill out. We still have a few minutes before the bus leaves.
•Marinette:Oh man, Alya I´m so sorry. I slept really late and I didn´t even heard my alarm this morning.
•Alya: What were you doing so late again?
(Marinette looks at the floor)
•Alya: Girl, don´t tell me you were designing again?
•Marinette:(uncomfortable) Yes.No? Well not exaclty. You know that I am not inspired anymore these days. All of a sudden I lost my inspiration.I am stuck.
I was trying really hard to come with a few ideas of the new logo for my father´s bakery.
•Alya: And?
•Marinette:(sad) Nothing
•Alya: Look, I know that you trying really hard and I understand your situation, but don´t you think you should try to sleep more instead of spending so many hours at night trying to design? You need your energy for the rest of the day and
especially now for the schooltrip.
•Marinette:Yeah I know
•Alya: You know what?I think what you need is to leave desing for a while, till you get inspired again. Who knows?Maybe you will get inspired somehow in London. You need to clear your head a little and just try to enjoy yourself on the trip.
After we return I´m sure you will get inspired again and come back better than before.
•Marinette: Yes, well I guess you´re right.
•Alya: I am always right.
(both girls giggle)
•Alya:(curious) So, did you find your bag?
•Marinette: (confuses) No. Ugh where did I left it?

(Both girls try to find Marinette´s bag until Alya notices it standing in her friend´s desk)
•Alya:(points towards the table) Eh, Marinette?
•Marinette: What? (notices her bag) Ups? (giggles)
•Alya: Come on now,hurry

{Scene: Marinette´s parents bakery}

Both girls go downstairs to the bakery. Marinette´s dad is
backing.The girls go inside the bakery to say goodbye.

•Marinette: Papa we are leaving.
•Tom: Wait girls.Take these macarons with you Marinette, for your trip. I can´t leave you girls with an empty belly
•Marinette: (suprised) Aww thanks papa(kisses him on the cheek)Love you.See you both on Saturday.
•Tom: Goodbye girls, have fun.

{Scene: Outside the bakery}

As the girls are leaving they bump into Nino, Alya´s boyfriend.
Together they go to the school where everyone from their class is
waiting outside.

{Scene: Outside the school}

As Marinette walks to her friends, someone puts his feet in front of her.She stumbles and falls down. There is no need for Marinette to look up to see who this boy or rather tell, this girl was.

•Chloe:(playfull) Marinette–Dupain- Cheng...

END OF EPISODE 1