Part 32

I grabbed her hand and put my head on her bed. I'm so sorry, I never wanted this to happen, I love you.

 Payton's POV:

I stayed with her all night. I refused to leave her side. The next day I woke up and my back was hurting. I had slept in the chair right next to her, I checked to see if she was awake but she wasn't. I wandered out to the hallway to see if there was a vending machine around. I was starving. I looked at my phone to see what time it was and it was 9:30am. I can't remember what time I went to bed but it must have been late because I am exhausted. I found one and got some crackers. I was walking back to Y/n's room and I walked past the front desk. I was Dylan, Chase, Tayler and someone else in the waiting room. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who it was. It was Josh.

I turned around and headed back to Y/n. I was so angry. What the fuck is he doing here. I broke her. I made it back to Y/n's room and sat down. I was too mad to eat. I threw my food at the wall and let out a sigh. I just let the tears roll down my face. I was so upset. First Y/n was hit by a car and now Josh shows back up.

P- Y/n please wake up. I whisper.

We are interrupted by the boys coming in. I stood up and I was ready to throw punches.

D- Dude chill. Y/n's mom called him.

P- It doesn't mean he should show up! Y/n said she never wanted to see or talk to you again! You broke her!

J- I fucked up okay! I still love her. 

I was so mad I started pacing so I didn't punch him.

C- Payton what's wrong, he wants to apologize.

P- He ruined her, I had to pick her up and fix her! It took me over a year to get her stable! She tried to kill herself!

I saw the look on all of the boy's faces and they all looked at Y/n with so much pain in their eyes.

C- She did?

P- Yes, last year...

D- Omg.

J- I didn't know I meant that much to her.

P- You were her whole life! She loved you! Just about as much as she loved me and that's saying something!! You broke her! You almost killed my whole world, and now that she is struggling again you think you could just now show up! I could lose her again! Do you even care!?

J- Of course I care! I know that the way I left things was horrible but I didn't know what else to do!

C-Guys! She's waking up!

I looked away from Josh and say that Y/n was stirring in her bed. Then I saw those beautiful eyes of the beautiful girl I am in love with.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the story! I wanted to have something happen soooo.. Thank you sooo much for 6.9k reads! That's crazy!!!! Thanks again! I hope y'all are enjoying! Byeee