Part 28

Everyone texted him and no answer, he just left me on read. Then I saw a post on Instagram.

Y/n's POV:

I looked on Instagram. I saw a post and I was shocked. It was the video of chase surprising me and it looked so bad. I saw that Payton had seen it and I dropped my phone. Oh no! I feel so bad. Cynthia came over and picked up my phone. Dylan asked me if I was ok and I shook my head no. He walked me out and drove me home. The others were worried but he told them to stay there. We got up to my room and I broke out into tears.

D- Y/n what happened?

Y- I know why Payton "didn't show"

D- What are you talking about.

I showed him the video and he looked at the comments. They were hating on me saying that I cheated on Payton. I was a mess.

D- Oh Y/n.

Y- Now Payton isn't answering and we were supposed to spend these next few days together because he is for L.A. and now everything is ruined. 

I broke out into tears and Dylan just gave me a hug. I was so scared that everything is ruined all because of something that was mistaken. I can't believe this happened. I fell asleep because I was so tired from crying. 

Payton's POV:

I went to the park. Yes our park. I was just so confused. I has seen a video of Y/n and the guy on Instagram and I almost threw my phone. I didn't know what to do. Some of the comments were saying it was Chase which would be even worse considering Y/n had a thing for Chase for the longest time. I decided I would leave for L.A. early. I just needed to get out of here.  I walked back to my house. I started packing when I got a call. It was Dylan.

 D- Hey man.

P- Hey.

D- Wyd?

P- Packing.

D- Okay, well can I come over?

P- No I'm leaving soon.

D- Uh

P- Bye Dylan.

I hung up the phone and went to the airport. I said bye to my mom and sister and got on my flight. I was sitting in the seat looking through my pictures. I got really sad. I knew I shouldn't have blown up but I didn't know how to react. I called Y/n and she didn't pick up. So I left a message.

P- Hey. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and I hope we can talk some things out when I get back. I know it's sudden but I really just needed to go. I love you and I'm going to miss you. Okay, well I have to go now but, I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry and I love you.

I hung up and shut off my phone. I put in my headphones and leaned back on the seat.

Y/n's POV:

Dylan got off the phone with him and he apparently had left. I was just so sad. I didn't realize that I had a missed call. I saw it was from Payton and I listened to it and I asked Dylan if he could help me book a flight. He looked very confused but helped me anyway.

A/N

Heyy!! I hope you guys are enjoying my story! It would mean the world to me if you could please follow me on Tiktok. You can message me on there and I will see it more likely then on here. My tiktok is  olivia_nelson68! Please go give me a follow, it would mean the world!! Thankss byeeee!!