Part 7

Recap:

" Y/n I have to tell you something,...."

Payton's POV

* Am I really about to tell Y/n how I feel???*

I....I.....I

" What?" she looks confused.

I look up and I see Jackson standing in the door way.

What are you doing here? I ask.

Y/n turns around to see Jackson.

"Hey....." she says quietly.

" Am I interrupting??" he looks at me.

" No," she looks at me and gives me a half smile even though she knew he was interrupting.

" Sorry, I saw you driving over here and just wanted to check on you guys," he says while looking at Payton.

Y/n turns to me and she sees that I have an angry look on my face.

" I should go..." Jackson says awkwardly.

No, it's fine, my thing can wait, I say.

Y/n gives me a worried, and sad look and I just mouth I promise, later.

" Wanna go get Chick-Fil-A??" Y/n asks.

Sure, I nod, food sounds so good right now.

"Ok," Jackson says as he walks out of my room.

I turn to Y/n who is mad at me, I'm sorry.

" Sorry for what?" she asks.

Not telling you, it's just that Jackson is here, and I saw you guys last night..

" Payton..... I understand, just to let you know, I won't let anything happen between us if it hurts you," she walks towards me.

I hug her and smile, OMG I am soo lucky to have her.**

She walks out of my room and I let out a BIG sigh.

I walk downstairs, grab my keys, and notice that they are both standing by the front door talking.

I feel my jaw clench in rage but, I just let it go and say come on lets go.

We all hop into my car, Y/n sits up front with me and Jackson sits in the back.

We start driving, I blast my playlist and in like 15 min. we arrive at the mall ( the Chick-Fil-A is in the mall).

We hop out of the car and start walking inside.

End of POV

Y/n's POV

We get to the doors and I notice that I haven't ever been in this way so, I don't know where I am going.

I look at the boys and notice that they both have a confused look on their faces.

We walk around for like 30 min. until we realize that we have walked in a giant circle.

UGH, I complain, Shit I'm tired, can we just go back?

"No I want Chick-Fil-A!" Payton protests.

But, my legs hurt, pleaaasssee!!??

" No, come here," Jackson says.

I walk toward him and I hop on his back, and we start walking again.

I lay my head on his and we start laughing and talking, to be honest I was kinda flirting a little bit.

I look down and I see Payton dragging behind us.

I don't bother and continue to talk to Jackson.

"I can't do this...." Payton says.

I look back at him and watch him walk away, hold on, I tell Jackson.

I follow after Payton..

I walk outside and I see him sitting at a bench, it looks like he is crying.

Hey what's wrong? I ask.

" Sorry, I just can't stand there and watch you flirt with Jackson," he looks deep into my eyes.

What do you mean, what are you saying?

" I am saying that I love you, not like a friend. I can't get you out of my mind, I am soo happy when I am with you, all I want to do is hug you, and I hate that I can't call you mine...."

I sit there looking at him, and I look him in the eyes....

A/n

Sorry, the cliffhangers will stop soon, I promise.... Thank you for reading!!!