Pikase oneshot??? idk

THIS IS LITERALLY TERRIBLE BUT IM KEEPING IT BC ITS FUNNY AS SHIT AND IT'S FUNNIER WHEN YOU REALIZE I WROTE IT UNIRONICALLY BACK IN OCTOBER OF 2020

It was a normal day at Vocaloid highschool (God this sounds so stereotypical) Piko was at his locker talking to Flower. "Just...Don't tell Fukase about this alright?" Piko said. Flower nodded. "I won't I promise." Fukase walked over. "Don't tell me what? *gasp* ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME PIKO?!" Fukase said, joking. "WHAT? WE- WE AREN'T EVEN DATING????" Piko said, confused. Miki ran over. "PIKO LIKES F-" Piko quickly covered her mouth. "SHUT UP-"  Miki giggled. The bell rang.

during class

Piko pov:

God. all I could think about was him. fukase. "Piko, are you paying attention?" the teacher called and I snapped back into reality. "Y-yes!" I said. My mind was still racing, Flower shares a class with Fukase...What if she told him I like him? or worse...What if she likes him and she confessed to him! I suddenly felt someone poke me. "Psst- Piko we're taking notes you gotta pay attention." it was Miki. "Oh- ok thanks-" I replied. I looked at my notebook paper. It was written with fukase's name all over it. Suddenly Miku stole my paper. "HEY- GIVE THAT B-" I yelled. "Huh...Let's read this!!!" she said. She scanned the paper. "Oh my god..." Miku whispered. "PIKO LIKES FUKASE!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!" she laughed. I stayed silent. The only thing saving me was that Fukase wasn't in this class. "I fucking knew it." that was Rin. Miki suddenly stood up and walked toward Miku. "Why does it matter if he likes Fukase? I know for a fact you liked Gumi last year. So why does it matter?" Miku was silent. The bell rang and we were dismissed for lunch.

at lunch

"Hey- I heard that your secret got exposed-" That was Flower, she was trying to comfort me. "It'll be ok, we don't even know if he found out yet." Oliver handed me a cookie. "It's gonna be fine Piko! Don't worry!" I looked off...oh shoot. Miku was talking to Fukase. Flower glanced at what I was looking at. "Oh- oh no." Fukase then walked over and sat with Rin and Len. "Wait...why isn't Fukase sitting here?" said Oliver. "He probably hates me now..." I said, quietly. "You know what? I'm gonna go talk to him." said Miki. "WAIT NO YOU DON'T HAVE TO-" but she was already gone. After a while it was time for class again

Timeskip to after school

Fukase approached me at my locker. "Hey- so uh- about what Miku told me-" he started. "I get it. You probably hate me now. I'm sor-" "NO IT'S NOT THAT-" he said. "W-what?" "Look Piko...I- I love you too." he then hugged me. I hugged him back. "GUYS THEY'RE HUGGING LOOK-" I heard Miki. "KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" I heard them yell. "W-wait no-!" I yelled but then Fukase said. "Alright bet." and then pulled me into a kiss. Miki was fangirling, Oliver and flower were happy for us. Miku looked disgusted. Len was just shook. But that didn't matter, I had Fukase, and Fukase had me.