Chapter 26 : Cooking skills. Chop chop chop !

Start from the beginning

Luke then went to the living room. He sat there wasting time watching television. Leo came down after some time, because he has to cook. He saw Luke who was sitting on the couch. Luke saw Leo and turned to him. He was reminded of Kayla. " How was your day ?" Leo stopped in his steps. " What ? " " I asked how your day was ? " " What is it with you ? Do you care about me ? " " Nothing like that. Just a question. Is it so difficult to answer ? " Leo chuckled. It was maybe the first time he got to tease Luke and see him a bit flustered. " It was fine. Like usual ". 

Luke nodded. From what it looks like she didn't go to him. He continued what he was doing. Luke heard Leo call him from the kitchen. He went to the kitchen to see Leo put a few vegetables and knife. " Chop them ". Luke was shocked. " What? You want 'me' to chop them ? " " You are not deaf, are you ? And do you see anyone else here besides you ? " Luke stood there with his hands folded. " What is it ? Not going to do ? " Luke shook his head. " No. But tell me, is it a request or a command ? " Leo turned around and picked up the knife. 

" What does it look like ? " " You want me to chop only these ? Looks like they are too less. Will they be enough ? " He took the knife carefully and with a smile. " They will be enough. So dramatic. You do so much for just cutting them. You are going to eat too. And wash your hands before doing it ". Leo went to do other things. Luke washed his hands and then cut them based on Leo's directions. " You know Jade joined our company ? " Luke asked still chopping the vegetables. " Yeah, he told me ". " So you knew it too ? " " Yeah. He wanted it to be a surprise, so I didn't say it ". " Such a loyal friend ". Luke's voice was half sarcastic. Leo only laughed. Once he was done, he put them on the counter.

He saw that Leo didn't tie the apron. He took it out of the cabinet and called Leo. Luke turned him around and put it over his head. He then turned him back around to tie it at the back. He turned him back around again to see if it was fit. " If you keep doing this, I will fall down feeling dizzy ". Luke checked that it was fit and then smiled at his accomplishment. " Cute ". He saw the picture on the apron. It had a cute cat and ' lil' meow meow ' was written on it. Leo looked down at the picture. " I told you not to buy it. But you kept on insisting on it ". 

Leo complained about it. Luke grinned looking at him. " Come on, it's cute. The name suits you too ". Leo could only roll his eyes and turn around. Luke then went up, to take a shower and change. Once done, he came out of the bathroom to see Leo sitting on the bed. Leo walked into the bathroom take a shower. Luke went to the kitchen and sat on the chair while playing on his phone. When Leo walked down, he saw Luke immersed in his phone. " Get up, wash your hands ". Luke put his phone aside and went to wash his hands. 

They finished their dinner and Luke was the one who cleaned the dishes. He suggested that they will take turns and do it. Leo didn't mind it and accepted it. He never thought about it because Luke was pretty busy compared to himself, so he didn't want to put more pressure. But when it was Luke himself who suggested he wouldn't just let go of the opportunity, would he ?

                                                     -MG

Author notice :

Jade and Ken have a really nice relationship. ( Disclaimer : No double meaning intended in the word relationship.) 😂🤣 Anyways new info, Jade can cook too. Such cool people, even know to cook.👏🏻 I wanted to know if you guys can cook too. I can make basic level, survival foods. I am not much of a cook. 😂🙈👉🏻👈🏻

And Kayla. 🙄😶 She deserved it. My BR says one thing every time : " I want to smack her ". I gave permission. 😂🤣 As much as seeing the name Kayla is making my BR that way.  🤭

And I think I have a kink for Luke losing his cool demeanor. 🤭😂 It is cute because he is always so confident. Meh !

The apron is cute. I thought of a few ideas and finally decided on that. I thought it would be really cute, considering it was for Leo. 😍😁

And I like the name of the chapter. I found it catchy. 😁

Mini theater :

Author : Leo~~ Don't be mad.

Leo : Then why did you recommend it to Luke ?

Author : Why ? The apron is so cute. Even Luke said he found it cute and even suits you. What do you say Luke ?

Luke : Yes, cute (glances at Leo)

Author : Who knows maybe he said you were cute. (*wiggling eyebrows*)

Leo : I am not talking to you(author).

Author : No, Leo. Come on, you really look cute. (he continues to ignore)

Luke : It is fine. I will handle my little meow meow.

Author has a nose bleed, along with the readers.

So this is just for fun, but not really related to the story. I find a few authors write this, so I decided to give it a try. Please don't think it implies on the story. I hope you guys like it. 😊