"Thank you. You saved our lives." The same girl breathed in relief and sat down on the ground. the older woman did the same.

"What clan are you from, girl?" The woman asked.

"FlouKru. you?" Trikova said. She spoke in confident voice, to sound convincing. Somehow the woman looked familiar to her and she felt like she might have seen her before.

"Trikru and she's a Skaikru"

Trikova's eyes widened by the information.

Weren't the Skaikru their enemy. She thought.

"What? You thought we had two heads because we fell from the sky." The girl spoke.

"Er...no. I did not-t" The girl cut Trikova in an awkward moment. She didn't know what to say.

"Anyway, We need to move. I have to get to the Ark, my people are in danger and yours too." She spoke, not waiting for Trikova's response and stood up.

"Anya. You need to tell your Commander what you saw. Only if we work together, we can save both of our people from the mountain men."The girl looked down at the woman, extending her hand. The woman's name was apparently Anya.

Anya grabbed her hand, standing up and turned towards the girl. "I'll do all I can." She spoke and reached out her hand for the girl to shake.

Trikova felt out of their conversation but slowly she started to catch up.

The two were imprisoned by the mountain men and there's more people captured still. She figured.

"We should get going. There could be more of them coming." Trikova interrupted their conversation and whistled for her horse to come near.

"You two should ride on the horse. I don't mind walking." She said and grabbed the reins to lead the horse.
The two got on the horse and Trikova asked them for directions.

"A warrior who doesn't know the woods! That's a first." Anya spoke with a mucking tone.

"This is the first time I'm leaving my clan." Trikova said and grabbed the water bottle in the saddle, handing it to them to drink.

"Hmmm." The woman responded. "Ofcourse. It's obvious that Luna doesn't let her second leave her sight."

Trikova looked back, shocked by woman's comment. How did she know she was her second!

"You have her sacred shawl." The woman answered all of the girl's questions.

Ofcourse.

"But...what are you doing all alone in the woods?" Anya asked again.

Trikova kept quiet and led the horse. She felt annoyed by the woman's too much questions.

"Fine,I guess myself. You probably have fell apart from your squad and you were lost." Trikova rolled her eyes, even though the woman couldn't see it. Well she was right and that annoyed Trikova more. It was really embarrassing for her first time mission. "..Right."

Somewhere near Polis...

Just about few miles, Turgut and his warriors slowed down and everything seemed to calm down when there was no sign of danger.

"Where is Trikova?" Dugan asked circling his horse.

Turgut grew worried when he heard that.

"What do you mean?! Where is the girl?" He asked with an angry tone and glared at Dugan.