𝟬𝟯𝟵. INSTAGRAM & REAL LIFE !

Start from the beginning

username love the supportive bsfs

username ew tabitha 🤮

username okay but PLOT TWIST is emily
is cheating on tabby again w the best friend
username DJSIAKKS- NO WHAT THE FUCK??

username stan this friendship tho 🤩

COMMENTS ON THIS POST
HAVE BEEN LIMITED.

@TABITHAMORGAN ✔️

♡ liked by louispartridge_ and 2

♡ liked by louispartridge_ and 2.1m others

TAGGED: @quinnofhearts

tabithamorgan i ain't ever seen two pretty best friends, until now 🖤

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN
DISABLED ON THIS POST.

OH MY GOD, are you from Euphoria?" An excited girl approached the two girls as they sat at a café, their favorite spot. It was a quiet place where they could sit and chat, they usually went there to be undisturbed. "Can I get a picture with you?"

"Sure," Quinn got up for a few moments to take the photo and Tabby watched with a smile as she talked to her fan. She knew Quinn was probably quite annoyed that they were interrupted but she knew that because it was Quinn, she would let it slide.

One of the things that gave her peace of mind was just hanging out with her best friend. Sure, she had other friends but it didn't feel like anyone knew her as well as she did. Ever since she'd moved to Los Angeles years ago, she met Quinn going into an interview and they hadn't parted since. They could talk about anything.

"So..." Tabitha took a cheeky sip of her tea, smiling, "Are you going out with that bitch ass from Germany now or not?" Quinn almost choked on her coffee, she laughed it off.

"Um, no. Chase and I never liked each other like that. We're just friends..."

"He didn't reject you for Charli D'Amelio, did he?"  She put her focus on Quinn's answer, not wanting to mention the fact she had even brought up Charli.

"No. I'm pretty sure they're just friends too. I don't think he's into her anymore." Tabitha knew after that, the question was unavoidable. "What happened with you and Charli anyway?"

"It's just fucking complicated. She won't talk to me. I tried to tell her it was Emily but she wasn't listening and then online everyone was asking questions so I just did what I always do and acted like I don't give a shit."

"You don't give a shit?"

"Of course I do," She sighed, "I was angry at myself for messing this up so badly, it was my fault. Then I was angry at her for not listening to me. Fucking hell, you should've heard her on the phone..."

"Why didn't you go to her house or something? Serenade her with your lesbian Spotify playlist or something?" Tabby laughed, rolling her eyes. "Oh come on, you can't tell me you don't like her. She definitely likes you."

"I know," Quinn had a quizzical look on her face, "She told me so. She said she's had a crush on me since that party you guys had at the Hype House."

"Wa-what?" Quinn smiled, "Oh my God, I thought she would never tell you."

"You knew?"

"Of course I did," She laughed, "Practically everyone knew. The way she looks at you, she's probably in love with you."

"I doubt that's true anymore. I ignored her for a month and she'd sent me texts every day like...are you okay? How have you been? We don't have to talk about it, I just want to know if you're okay? Like, what the fuck? How could she still be so nice? And then the first thing she heard from me was that I had outed her to the world...shit." Tabitha sighed, "And I'm just like...how could she do that? How can she still be so nice?"

"Why didn't you just text her back? Tell her you weren't interested or something?"

Tabby looked around as if she was making sure nobody was there. It was undeniable, the way her heartbeat pounded in her chest, she was already thinking about them. Them in that room, laughing together even though they'd just met. Leaning in, even though they'd just met.

"Because I was scared," Tabby admitted, for the first time. She didn't like to be anything else but the tough, bitchy idiot she presented herself as on the internet. "I was...I just didn't want Emily to find out."

"To find out what?"

"Well, um...that I kinda have more than friendship with Charli. We did sort of...kiss. I know what you're gonna say but it was late and we were a little drunk, so I just leaned in...nothing happened, she ran away before it could. Then I got back together with Emily and forgot about it but she became my best friend. And every time we hung out I still felt guilty because it felt like I was cheating. I wasn't, we never did anything — but it felt like I was."

"Yeah, I understand..." Quinn nodded, it was hard to ignore the wave of guilt that came over her. "Why don't you just break up with Emily?"

"We just back together, plus, I don't want to break up with her. I've just given her a chance and so far, everything's been good. I mean, yeah, I think that it's been great this time. At least, I think it has, there was this time where I thought she was cheating on me again but I haven't noticed much in months..."

They had agreed to be more careful. "Do you still love her?"

"No, I don't think so. I feel like I don't know who she is anymore. She's my best friend, I didn't know she could something so fucking stupid..."

"So, it's like that, is it?" Quinn smiled teasingly, she began to talk in a sing-songy voice, "Tabby likes Charli." She laughed at the face of disgust her friend pulled, still trying to convince herself she thought differently. "Why didn't you dump her on the spot? I would've."

"She was begging, poor thing. You should've seen her, she was practically on her knees. Besides, even if I'm not in love with her, I still care about her. She said she's sorry..."

"But what about you? What do you want?"

"I want to dump Emily's arse as soon as possible," They both laughed a little, knowing that probably wouldn't be true for a while. "What about you? What do you want?"

"I don't know."